991-1000

Show menu

 NOVEL USB

Novel

Top Tier Providence, Secretly Cultivate for a Thousand Years

 Chapter 991 - 1 Challenge the Strongest!

TOP TIER PROVIDENCE, SECRETLY CULTIVATE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

C991 - 1 Challenge the Strongest!

Playvolume00:00/00:44TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 991 Challenge the Strongest!

“Since I’m here, I naturally have to do my best,” Chu Shiren smiled and said casually.

Murong Qi laughed. “I hope you don’t encounter me too early. Otherwise, you’ll lose very badly.”

Chu Shiren just smiled.

At the same time.

On the other side of the Resentful Devil Prison, Huang Zuntian led more than ten geniuses of the Life faction.

A prodigy asked, “Life Lord, should we wait? I feel that this round is a little too simple. There will probably be immeasurable danger ahead.”

Huang Zuntian said, “I would naturally be careful in the past, but there’s no need this time. All of you, follow behind me. I want to be the first to pass!”

His robes fluttered and his long hair fluttered. A sharp and domineering aura could be felt in him.

The geniuses of the Life faction were stunned, but they did not dare to refute. In the Life faction, Huang Zuntian said that if he gave an order, no one could overturn it.

Huang Zuntian and the others were extremely fast. Not long after, they encountered the Resentful Devils.

Countless Resentful Devils were waiting at the end of the horizon. Some stopped in the air, while others crawled on the ground. They were densely packed and the pressure they gave off was intense.