726-730

Show menu

NOVEL USB

Novel

Top Tier Providence, Secretly Cultivate for a Thousand Years

Chapter 726 - Power of Darkness, Coming One After Another

TOP TIER PROVIDENCE, SECRETLY CULTIVATE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

C726 - Power of Darkness, Coming One After Another

Playvolume00:00/00:00TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 726 Power of Darkness, Coming One After Another

After chatting with the Evil Heavenly Emperor for a long time, the dream ended.

Han Jue opened his eyes and took a deep breath.

He looked at his hands and felt his powerful Dharmic powers.

He was indeed very powerful. In a daze, he even thought that he was already invincible.

However, he couldn't be arrogant when he thought of the Chaotic Consciousness and Ancestor Xitian's miserable state!

Han Jue immediately entered the simulation trial and prepared to wake up.

An hour later.

He gave up on the simulation trial.

No, not only did he not calm down, but he also became more arrogant.

"When the time comes, I'll challenge Life in the simulation trial. If it's the Great Dao Supreme, I'll directly run away with my son."

Han Jue thought silently.

He felt that Life should be at the Great Dao Sage Realm. Otherwise, why would he need a bet to subdue the Heavenly Court?

He adjusted his state of mind and continued cultivating.

...

Chaos, Heavenly Court.

In the Numinous Palace, Zhou Fan brought a group of generals over, including Qin Ling.

Ever since the last war, he had taken a liking to Qin Ling and often brought him around. With his help, Qin Ling's cultivation level increased very quickly. Now, he was already a Zenith Heaven Golden Immortal. According to his previous breakthrough speed, he would probably become a Pseudo-Sage in a few years. It was very exaggerated!