761-780

761

Show menu

 NOVEL USB

Novel

Top Tier Providence, Secretly Cultivate for a Thousand Years

 Chapter 761 - Primordial Ten Sages

TOP TIER PROVIDENCE, SECRETLY CULTIVATE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

C761 - Primordial Ten Sages

Playvolume00:00/00:00TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 761 Primordial Ten Sages

Outside the Heavenly Dao, on the Chaotic Heavenly Road, a figure hung in the darkness and looked down.

This person wore a green Daoist robe and held a horsetail whisk. His long beard fluttered and he exuded an immortal aura.

“Why have you come to my Heavenly Dao?” Han Jue’s voice suddenly floated into his ears. Although this Great Dao Sage stood on the Chaotic Heavenly Road, his aura was void and his figure was isolated. The Heavenly Dao Sages did not sense his existence.

Such concealment probably did not entail good intentions.

Han Jue had already detected his information.

(Cave Master Clear Wind: Early-stage Great Dao Primordial Chaos Realm, Connate lifeform, disciple of the Dao Ancestor, Immeasurable Emperor]

Cave Master Clear Wind?

What a strange name! Cave Master Clear Wind smiled and replied, “I’m only a Daoist wandering in the Chaos. This time, I’m here to see how the old place is developing. You must be the Divine Might Heavenly Sage of the Heavenly Dao. Impressive. The Heavenly Dao is developing very well in your hands. It can be considered an unprecedented golden age.”

Han Jue asked, “You already saw it. What’s next?”

A Great Dao Sage was extremely dangerous to the Heavenly Dao. Han Jue had to be wary. He would kill him instantly if this fellow dared to develop hatred towards him!

“Of course. You’re really wary. Perhaps this is the reason why the Heavenly Dao can develop until now.”

Cave Master Clear Wind sighed. He had the bearing of an expert.

Although he kept calling him a fellow Daoist, Han Jue felt that this old fellow’s tone like he was talking to a junior.

In terms of age, Han Jue was a junior.

But not in terms of cultivation!

Cultivation was used to determine seniority in the Chaos!

Cave Master Clear Wind suddenly asked, “What do you think of the Dao Ancestor?”

Han Jue replied, “The Dao Ancestor has endless merit towards the Heavenly Dao. He is the ancestor of the Heavenly Dao cultivators. I naturally respect him.”

(Cave Master Clear Wind has developed hatred towards you. Current Hatred Points: 1 star.]

Han Jue narrowed his eyes. What did he mean?

Aren’t you the disciple of the Dao Ancestor?

You want to betray your master?

Han Jue almost attacked him when he saw the hatred notification. Fortunately, it was a one-star hatred. Otherwise, the ashes of Cave Master Clear Wind would have been scattered on the Chaotic Heavenly Road.

“Looks like the Dao Ancestor’s wish has been fulfilled.”

Cave Master Clear Wind sighed and left.