781-800

Show menu

 NOVEL USB

Novel

Top Tier Providence, Secretly Cultivate for a Thousand Years

 Chapter 781 - Shocking Appearance of the Primordial Fiendcelestial!

TOP TIER PROVIDENCE, SECRETLY CULTIVATE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

C781 - Shocking Appearance of the Primordial Fiendcelestial!

Playvolume00:00/00:00TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 781 Shocking Appearance of the Primordial Fiendcelestial!

The world was vast and dark clouds surged as if a dragon was churning it.

In the mountains, there was a vast valley. The huge peaks in all directions were like fingers with their palms facing the sky.

In the valley.

Dao Sovereign, Zhao Xuanyuan, and Jiang Yi stood side by side as they looked at a huge cauldron in the distance. Green smoke curled up as the elder in the raincoat stood on the back of the water buffalo and looked down into the cauldron.

The elder in the raincoat placed his left hand behind his waist and stroked his beard with his right hand. He frowned.

Zhao Xuanyuan muttered, “The situation doesn’t seem optimistic.”

Jiang Yi said with a worried expression, “What if we fail? If we knew earlier, we should have left after obtaining the Supreme Treasure. We shouldn’t have listened to this old Daoist. Now, we’re trapped in this world by the Great Dao Divine Spirit. We’ll all die once we can’t refine the Primordial Pill.”

Dao Sovereign frowned and looked at the elder in the raincoat with resentment.

The elder in the raincoat heard their conversation and said angrily, “You three brats! Stop gossiping behind my back! When have I ever lied to you? It’s just that the Primordial Pill is damaged. After all, countless years have passed. This is normal.”

Zhao Xuanyuan rolled his eyes. He wanted to retort, but Dao Sovereign stopped him.

“Don’t disturb him, lest something really happens.”

Dao Sovereign pulled Zhao Xuanyuan and Jiang Yi into the forest to meditate.

After the three of them left, the old man frowned again.

“What’s going on… It doesn’t make sense! Why can’t the Primordial Pill take form?”

“Could it be…”

The elder in the raincoat thought of a possibility and trembled.

Impossible!

Absolutely impossible!

If the Primordial Fiendcelestial had already been born and was not discovered, how terrifying would that be?

A terrifying existence with immeasurable potential had been secretly growing. Wouldn’t the entire Chaos be slaughtered when he appeared?

The elder in the raincoat shifted his gaze back to the cauldron. A purple pill floated above the rolling flames and spun on its own. Its surface was covered in cracks.

“No, if this continues, that fellow will definitely kill us if we can’t refine the pill.”

The old man’s eyes turned ruthless. He suddenly turned to look at Dao Sovereign and the other two.