1141-1150

Show menu

 NOVEL USB

Novel

Top Tier Providence, Secretly Cultivate for a Thousand Years

 Chapter 1141 - Chapter 1141 Number of Futures

TOP TIER PROVIDENCE, SECRETLY CULTIVATE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

C1141 - Chapter 1141 Number of Futures

Playvolume00:00/00:00TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 1141 Number of Futures

A Dao Creator could not spy on the future of another Dao Creator. In other words, in the future they could spy on, a new Dao Creator would not appear. At most, they would have the cultivation of the Great Dao Supreme Realm. They couldn’t tell which Great Dao Supreme had the chance to become a Dao Creator.

As the Creator Lord, Han Jue couldn’t tell which Dao Creators could reach the Creator Lord Realm, but he could see how many Dao Creators there were in the future.

Karma kept changing and the number of future Dao Creators kept increasing.

The future in which Han Liang and Ji Xianshen became Dao Creators was very distant.

Ji Xianshen severed karma after he entered the Origin Space-time. However, Han Jue saw him appear space-time again, but the

in

karma that had been severed wouldn’t recover

because of his appearance.

Heavenly Venerate Xun was previously related to Ji Xianshen. The two of them were now colluding and had even taken in the future Han Liang.

The gray-robed man who had captured Han Liang was the future Han Liang.

Now that Han Liang was in Han Jue’s hands, it was very difficult for the three of them to succeed in the future.

If he was really forced, Han Jue could directly destroy the entire space-time and recreate everything.

A Dao Creator could also destroy everything below the Dao Creator Realm. The reason why it didn’t happen before was that there were too many Dao Creators and they restrained each other. However, Han Jue could be fearless as the only Creator Lord in existence.