1011-1020

Show menu

 NOVEL USB

Novel

Top Tier Providence, Secretly Cultivate for a Thousand Years

 Chapter 1011 - Transcendent Rule, Freedom

TOP TIER PROVIDENCE, SECRETLY CULTIVATE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

C1011 - Transcendent Rule, Freedom

Playvolume00:00/00:00TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 1011 Transcendent Rule, Freedom

“Sect Master, not bad…”

Li Daokong began to talk about his experiences over the years and subconsciously revealed a proud expression.

After a long time, Han Jue sighed. “Not bad. As expected of the person I like the most.”

Li Daokong was so excited that his face turned red. He knelt down again and cupped his fists. “Thank you for thinking highly of me, Sect Master.”

Han Jue asked, “Do you want me to preach the Dao?”

Li Daokong immediately nodded. He would disdain to listen if it was any other mighty figure. However, Han Jue was different. He was the strongest in the Chaos.

Without knowing the Dao Creator, Li Daokong felt that Han Jue was the peak of cultivation. Han Jue sat down, and Li Daokong meditated. This dream lasted for a hundred years.

Han Jue opened his eyes and sighed when the dream ended.

A new era was really coming.

The generation that had once been protected by him had now become mighty figures who stirred up the chaos.

How wonderful.

Han Jue smiled and continued cultivating.

The Ultimate Origin Qi already occupied 80% to 90% of Ultimate Origin World. Before long, there would only be Ultimate Origin Qi in the Ultimate Origin World and no more nebulous Primordial Qi.

The Fiendcelestial Qi also nurtured Chaotic Fiendcelestials. There were a total of 2,947 of them. The remaining were in the second Dao Field.

Han Jue decided to enter seclusion for five million years.