711-720

Top Tier Providence, Secretly Cultivate for a Thousand Years

 Chapter 711 - Strength That Overturns Logic

TOP TIER PROVIDENCE, SECRETLY CULTIVATE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

C711 - Strength That Overturns Logic

 Prev ChapterNext Chapter 

Chapter 711 Strength That Overturns Logic

Han Jue’s Sage Sense quickly searched in the Chaos and constantly covered the universe and planes. He observed everything along the way at an incomprehensible speed.

Countless images flashed through his mind.

After about a minute, Han Jue finally found the mysterious domain where Han Tuo was.

This domain was sealed by a mysterious and powerful restriction. No wonder the Evil Heavenly Emperor said that he couldn’t escape.

Han Jue’s eyes narrowed. He raised his right hand and pointed his index finger in Han Tuo’s direction.

A terrifying aura spread out, shocking the Sages. They looked at him in shock.

How terrifying…

Heavenly Venerate Xuan Du was scared out of his wits.

This aura…

He instantly thought of his teacher.

His previous sensation was true. Han Jue was really as powerful as his teacher!

No wonder he could always easily kill the enemy every time he attacked!

So he was a Great Dao Sage!

The other Sages didn’t think of this. They only stared at Han Jue in awe.

Li Daokong, Fang Liang, Huang Zuntian, and the other Sages enslaved by the Primordial Heavenly Prison all looked at Han Jue in admiration.

Shi Dudao’s eyes also flashed with surprise.

What realm was Han Jue at?

Han Jue’s index finger suddenly shot out a sword Qi and instantly rushed into the Dark Forbidden Zone, disappearing without a trace.

Heaven Earth Mystic Yellow World Piercing Sword Finger!

Every time Han Jue broke through, he would increase his Sword Dao Mystical Powers. This Mystical Power also increased to the Great Dao level. Of course, it only had the power of the Great Dao and didn’t have the profundities of the Great Dao Mystical Power itself.

Han Jue specially used the Dharma Idol Fusion Technique to gather the power of many Dharma Idols and fused them into the Heaven Earth Mystic Yellow World Piercing Sword Finger. Among them, it included the Traversal Fiendcelestial, the Space-splitting Fiendcelestial, the Destruction Fiendcelestial, the Time Fiendcelestial, the Space Fiendcelestial, the Strength Fiendcelestial, and so on.

This attack had to penetrate the mysterious spatial restriction and give the Evil Heavenly Emperor and the others a way to escape!