701-710

Top Tier Providence, Secretly Cultivate for a Thousand Years

 Chapter 701 - 1 Upgrade of the Dao Field

TOP TIER PROVIDENCE, SECRETLY CULTIVATE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

C701 - 1 Upgrade of the Dao Field

Chapter 701 Upgrade of the Dao Field

Facing Jie Yin’s refusal, the black shadow said in a low voice, “Are you negotiating with me?!

Jie Yin said, “The Deity Realm of the Ruins of End is destroyed. We Great Dao Sages now wander and can’t obtain the help of the gods. We can’t help them.”

The black shadow was silent.

Jie Yin’s expression was normal. He was not afraid of offending the other party.

He was a Great Dao Sage, after all. He only gave the other party face because he was worried about the Chaotic Deities.

In his circle, there were other Great Dao Divine Spirits, but they were not as strong as this fellow. Their backgrounds were also inferior.

The black shadow snorted. “Why are you still standing here?”

Jie Yin bowed and left. Two steps later, he disappeared.

The black shadow disappeared and the hall fell silent.

Five hundred years later.

Han Jue opened his eyes and a notification appeared.

[The Dao Field has been upgraded. The array formation has been raised to the level of a Dao Creator. The space inside the Dao Field has been expanded.)

[Dao Field Immortal Qi has increased by ten times. Connate Qi has increased by ten times.)

[The Dao Field can block all prying eyes.]

Dao Creator level!

Han Jue felt comfortable. This time, the Dao Field was completely stable and he was not afraid of enemies.

He had already reached the strongest limit!

All prying eyes could be blocked!

Han Jue asked in his mind, “Can the Chaotic Consciousness barge into the Dao Field?”

(1 quadrillion years of lifespan will be deducted. Do you want to continue?]

Continue!

(Can’t barge in for the time being.)

Han Jue frowned. It seemed that he was thinking too much.

But it was enough for a short time.

Han Jue took out two Creation Spirit Stones and entered the Primordial World in the depths of his soul. He began to choose the Chaotic Fiendcelestials.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

After hesitating for a long time, he finally chose the Traversal Fiendcelestial and the Fog Fiendcelestial.