LIII)End is near

4223 words?? I started this book with a 998 words long chapter. I can't believe I got this far...
Also thanks for 3.5k readers.
Btw I'll reread and rewrite some of the chapters because of the mistakes and to match better with the rest of the book.

Morro's POV:

I was sitting behind Jay as he was hitting his head on the starting wheel. He still didn't know what to do. I wouldn't know what to do either if I was him. It's easier for me. She didn't want me there, even though I would love to be next to her, so I could go get the poison, but she asked for him.
"I'll know if she's near death. Her powers will come to me,as you know. She also said that they'd come 5 minutes before her death,but I think she will have more then 5 minutes because of that machine she's attached to, so you will know when you should get to her before it's too late." He raised his head and turned over to me. He was happy, I mean as happy as he can be at that moment.
"You're right, you're right!" He started the car, "something good to come out of that sick connection." I told him where to drive and we took off.

"Call Zane," he said and the car started beeping.
"Did you find it!?"
"No, but we're driving to their other headquarters."
"Okay? And?"
"Can you tell the rest of the team to go to the hospital? Yn wants us there but Morro and I'll try to find the poison. And could you stay at Mystake's, so if we find it we could send a scan of it to you."
"Yeah for sure." Zane said and hung up. We drove in silence.

No one's POV:

Yn was asleep again. Nya,Pixal, Kai and Lloyd walked into the hospital room. Everyone's eyes were first on Yn and then a stranger in the corner.
"Who are you!?" Kai said, ready to fight.
"Calm down Kai, that's Nick, a coffee shop guy." Cole calmed them down.
"A friend!" Everyone said in harmony.
"Nice to meet you you-all. Although I wish it was some better time."
"So how is she?" Lloyd asked Cole.
"I have no idea, neither does nurse. The pain is getting worse minute to minute and they don't know how much she has left. She woke up and talked to me and Nick, but she was in too much pain so the nurse gave her more painkillers."
"Everything will turn out fine guys, don't worry," Lloyd tried to cheer up his team. But he didn't cheer himself up either.

Jay's pov:

We walked into some kind of sewerage system. Morro was first and I was behind him. He said you could easily get lost unless you know where to go.
"You never actually leave the bounty when you come here and into that old factory!?"
"I was never in a factory. I only sent letters there. And this I discovered when Zane and I were chasing a red robot guy. They didn't trust me that much to call me for their meetings." We took a turn and we walked into the only room that had light in it. The light was coming from torches on the walls. I was looking at the walls. They were green from all the water and what not, that comes through this sewerage.

Morro stopped moving but I didn't notice, so I bumped into him.
"Wait," he said quietly and looked around the corner. I moved a bit so I could see too. Three people were there. Talking with each other. Two guys and a girl.
"Ultra Violet is not here!" I said, pissed. I can't believe this. Our only chance and we didn't get anything.
"Maybe they know her plan," he said, not looking at me. "We should really go and chit-chat with them." He said and pulled swords from his back. I took my nunchucks and we walked in. "Why didn't I get a letter for the reunion after I was part of this, aren't I!?" He said and all of them looked at him scared.
"I'm guessing you're right and they know why we're here." I said and spun my nunchucks.
"Fucking hell! I thought he didn't know about this place.." Morro and I looked at each other in shock.
"Ultra Violet!?" We said at the same time. They started running, trying to leave, but they didn't succeed. They then tried to fight us but we won. One of the two guys we tied up to a chair next to the Ultra Violet. The other one was standing in front of them as I was trying to make him talk. I wasn't doing great at it.