VII)You too?

I was opening the door of my room. All of a sudden, all the tiredness from the day came down to me. I needed to lay down for a bit. I closed the door and walked towards the bed, which was in the same position as my brothers in his room. I set on it and looked around.

Every room is exactly the same, I mean for furniture. In my bedroom, one bed never even had sheets on it, while the other had pink sheets with many, many pillows on it, which was ironic because almost every night I slept without one under my head and they just lying around me. The walls were painted in a greyish color, which I picked out alone because I didn't have roomie to disagree with me. It also had two wardrobes and desks. The desk didn't have any use for me except holding my clothes that I put on a long time ago. It also had a book shelf that actually had books on it. I loove reading, but didn't have much time to do that. Above my bed was a window on which I put every plant that I own (mostly cactus because they can't die so easily). The other half of the furniture was always empty. I never even thought about removing them from the room. Someday maybe there will be someone who needs to stay here, but where else would they sleep except in my room?

I decided to change into my 'house wearing clothes' while putting on a t-shirt I saw in the mirror that was on my wardrobe. I had a really big bruise on my stomach. I touched it and hissed. That will be a problem for future me. My eyes were so heavy. I should really sleep for a little, it really happened too much today. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7 pm. Not so late, I could sleep for 2 hours and then go and help Zane and Sensei Wu with stick drawing things. I lied down, throwing all of my pillows. I got under a blanket and felt asleep in a second.

~I don't know how I got here but I'm in the forest and I'm running. I'm running for my life. l couldn't see the end of the forest that I wanted to escape so badly. I wanted to go back to civilization where I'd be safe from the thing that was chasing me. Something, no no, someone is chasing me and I don't even know who they are or why they are chasing me, but I'm so scared of them.

I don't know why am I running. I would never run from my fears. I would never let anyone see that I'm scared, but this time it was different. They somehow got into my head. They knew all of my fears and weak spots. And they would use it against me without hesitation.

While I was running, I stumbled over some tree roots and fell. I got up as quickly as I could, but they were already In front of me. I started walking backwards while he was trying to get closer to me. My back hit the tree so there was nowhere to run. Now he was just inches away from me. They were looking straight at my eyes.
"Running really? I thought you knew better than that darling." They got even closer and his hand caressed my face. I closed my eyes. I hate it when they're thatching me, but I loved their thatch. It was so gentle and with it all my problems went away. It always felt like they loved me and I was safe next to them, when in fact it was quite the opposite. "Oh, it is such a shame having to kill you", I quickly opened my eyes and felt a sharp pain in my stomach. They stabbed me... " but it's the only way to achieve my goal. I hope you'll understand my darling Yn.. Yn..~

"Yn..." Knock, knock. "YN!" I set up. Finally, the benefit of Jay being so loud. Why didn't he just walk in? I tried opening the door but it was locked. I don't remember locking them. I unlocked them and let Jay in. I was rubbing my eyes as he pass by me.
"Did you sleep well? I mean I would have after almost 12 hours of it..." I was in shock. Did it really pass that much time? I looked at the clock and it really was 7 am.
"Why did no one wake me up? I wanted to help you guys with drawings!" I said sadly. Jay waved his hand through the air,
"Don't worry, Sensei Wu and Zane figured out the first two a long time ago. We just needed a long time to get here. I wouldn't wake you up if I knew I would still be alive if you missed it." He smiled.
"You wouldn't be." I smiled back.

I raised my arms to stretch and while doing that I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds. When I opened them, Jay's smile was gone and was replaced with an angry look. It took me a few seconds to realize why, so quickly I put my hands down.
"So...Where are we?" I said with a half smile.
"When were you planning on telling me that you were hurt?!" He was so angry I tried putting down the tension.
"It's nothing Jay, it's just a little.." he stopped me half through my sentence.
"Little!? that bruise is big as football ball YN!"
"Jay, it is really not big of a deal." He didn't say anything. I thought he had bought it, but then he hit my stomach. It wasn't hard at all, but I still squealed in pain and put my arms around it. Jay was even angrier now.
"You're not going," he turned around and started walking away.
"Yes, I am," I said annoyed.
"No, you're not YN! You're already badly hurt. I can't risk it anymore." Now we were both angry.
"All of you have bruises. Why does that make me different than you?! And also just reminder I'm the only one with powers!"
"Ours are 10 times smaller and we would not squealed in pain if somebody touched them! You're not going end.of.story. We can fight without your powers I'm sure of that."

He made a little break from yelling to sort his thoughts.
"If it was to me, I wouldn't let you go in the first place, but Cole said differently, so I listened to him, but with this", he was making circles around my stomach, "you're definitely not going." I was annoyed by him right now. If we were kids, I would tell him that I hate him and that I wish he was dead, but now I can't. I know that I couldn't live without him. He turned his back at me.
"What do you mean in the first place?! Were you scared that I would betray you all for him just because of that one kiss?! And I can't believe that you, my brother, believe less in me than your boyfriend." My eyes were tearing up. "I've always hated it when people treat me like the weakest link, but I never expected it from you too.." He didn't say anything and just left closing the door behind him. I knew there was no chance anyone from the team would take my side, so I stayed.

He'll regret it.