XIV)Guest

"Woah darling, the first thing you do when you wake up is try to kill me. Really?"
He said, holding his hands up and smiling. He looked different. He wasn't green anymore, he had a normal human complexion. He didn't have dark circles under his eyes and wasn't floating. He had a scar on his left cheek that I had never noticed before, so I don't know if he had just got it or he had it before too. I hate to admit, but he did look hot.

"Yn calm down he is now with us." Said Kai, trying to get a sword from my hand. I just pushed him and turned around to the others, still holding a sword against Morro's neck.
"What do you mean with us?! He is not with us. He tried to kill Jay and he possessed Lloyd and me?! He hurt everyone in this room and you'll be like, Oh his good now, don't worry. I'll worry because of him I was locked in a bird cage and because of him I have this huge wound in the middle of my stomach. How can you all be so calm about it, as his isn't one of the worst enemies we have fought!" I was very angry. Why is everyone looking at me like I'm the crazy one, like I'm the one who wants fucking murder to stay with us!? 
"One of the worst villains you have ever fought? Oh, you're just flattering me darling."

Someone was coming down the hall. It was Jay. He was rubbing his eye because he had just woken up.
"Guys, could you be lauder? I could almost sleep beside all your screaming." When he saw me, he smiled and ran up to me to hug me.
"I'm so happy to see you're alive!" I said, breaking a hug.
"I'm so happy to see you finally awake." His smile changed into a questioning expression. "Why are you holding a sword against Morro's neck?"
"You can't tell me that you too are fine with this?" With my hand I showed Morro.

"Yn listen," Kai started talking, " I understand why you are angry. We were all in that stage two days ago when sensei Wu told us, we tried to talk him out of it, but he didn't want to listen. He said something like best way of defeating the enemy is becoming his friend." Kai mimicked Wu.
"Yeah," Cole was nodding, "Jay was the one trying the hardest to convince him this was a bad idea, but Wu still didn't want to listen. I'm sorry yn, but he's staying." He put his hand on my shoulder. I lowered the sword.
"I'm not okay with this YN either, but there's nothing we can do. Sensei Wu won't change his mind," Jay added.
"Is this like a permanent thing or?" I said, disappointed.
"We don't know that," Zane said.

"Yn I don't get why are you so angry, I mean I do, but I thought you would accept this better than we did." I looked at Lloyd as he was talking. "After all, you kissed him twice. You wouldn't do that if you really hated him..." Earth open please so I can fall into you and never come out. Morro was smiling at me while others' chins were on the floor.
"YOU KISSED HIM TWICE!" Cole and Jay said in sync. I blushed from embarrassment. I was looking at  the floor because I couldn't look them in the eyes.
"Yeah, darling, you wouldn't do that if you hated me." I raised the sword back up.

"Darling!?" Jay asked me.
"I don't fucking know ask him!" I pointed at Morro and then turned over towards Lloyd.
I looked back at Lloyd, ready to kill him:
"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT. I did that to save you. He was black mailing me with you!"
"Yeah, the first time, but the second time..."
He's dead. He's so dead.
"You better shut the fuck up!" I said, now holding Kai's sword towards him. He ran up behind Kai. Jay was holding me so I don't strang him. "I'm  the reason you're here today alive and the first thing you do is tell everyone one bad thing I have done?! I'm the fucking reason you", I stopped and turned around to Jay and asked him quietly.
"Are they finally together?" Jay nodded and I turned back around, "I'm the reason you got with Kai. At the speed you were going, you two would get together in 20 years. I literally sacrificed myself for you just so you could tell everyone!? You better sleep with your eyes open from now on." I think he now understood how serious I was about not telling a living soul the second part. He was looking scared at me as he was using Kai as a shield. Good he really should be.
"Does anyone else have something stupid to add?" I swung around with sword. Everyone stood quiet. "Good," I said, putting the sword down and leaning on it. I looked at Morro who had smirk on his face.
"From the bottom of my heart, I hate you."
"Learn to love me darling, because I'm staying." He smiled.

"Oh great yn you're up, I hope you're better." Wu said, holding his tea and walking towards the kitchen. I nodded even though he didn't wait for an answer. "And I see that you are okay with your new roommate." For love of God is there anything more that could go badly for me?
"I have to share a room with him too?! Haven't I suffered enough?" I looked at Morro, who was still smiling. Ugh could I just accidentally cut his throat open?
"Yn you're the only one with an extra bed, so it's obvious where Morro is going to stay."
"But.."
"There's no but he is staying in your room end of discussion." He said, and went to the kitchen so we couldn't see him anymore.

I'll just go and kill myself really quick.
I gave the sword back to Kai.
"I need to rest, that was too much information to get in 30 seconds."
"You're going to be okay? Do you need something?" Nya asked me.
"No, thank you, don't worry." I said and left, toward my room. 
"I can't believe I'll say this but, Morro, do you know where our room is?" I said without turning towards him.
"Yes darling, don't worry." I rolled my eyes and went upstairs.

I didn't leave my room the whole day. I wasn't hungry. I just wanted to keep lying in bed. I was trying so hard not to get annoyed by the fact that our enemy is staying here like our guest and he'll even live in my room. Ugh and Lloyd telling everyone about kisses. Thank god he wasn't one in my head or he would have told them that I enjoyed them too. Why did I enjoy them? I put a pillow over my face.

I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in." I said, putting down the pillow.It was Morro.
"It's your room too, you don't have to knock..." I said. He didn't say anything and just laid down on his bed. His bed already had sheets on it, but that bed had never been used. Why were there sheets then? Was he sleeping here while I was unconscious??
"Have you slept here for those two days when I was unconscious?" I looked at him.
"No, Wu said it was for the best that you woke up without seeing me first, so I slept on the couch." Good, finally something smart done by sensei Wu. Why can't he still sleep there?
"Darling?"Does he really need to call me that?
"Call me by my name, but yes?"

"Why didn't you tell them you lost your powers?"