I)Steep Wisdom

(The worst chapter!)

It was a normal day in Ninjago.
At least for half of it...

It was the grand opening of Wu's tea shop 'Steep Wisdom' so ninjas were trying their best to help around, but used to breaking things, and not gently moving them, everything kept getting destroyed. Misako and Nya were so pissed off because of that, so Wu gave ninjas fliers that they should give away and in that way promote tea shop. It was his way of chasing them away without saying it to their faces.

Y/n pov:

Wu gave us fliers that we should spread around, we all know that this was Wu's way of telling us 'go away please'. Everyone including me, weren't too happy about it, but we got on work because we know how much this tea shop meant to sensei Wu and he meant a lot to us. After all, we wouldn't be here without him and wouldn't be a team like we are now, we are all so grateful for everything that he has done for us.

Everyone had their bags full with fliers.
We were on our dragons, ready to get off, when Misako came running to us.
"There was a robbery in a museum. Someone should go and help them." Everyone shouted.
"Me," Lloyd caled it first so he gets to go.
Rest of us got heading to the center of the city.

When we got there we started immediately yelling.
"New tea shop is opening take flier to get 10% off." No one took any. We are so bad in this job, fighting crime: easy, but giving fliers away not so much. Jay got an idea and took control of the billboard and on the big screen was showed tea pot with words written on it 'Steep Wisdom'. People were amazed by this action so they started to running toward him asking for the fliers.
"Ha thats your bast move," Kai said jumping on his dragon and flying around blasting fire in shape of tea pot. So Me, Cole and Zane followed their lead. Cole made a big tea pot out of earth with carved name on it. Zane made popsicles and was giving them away for free with every taken flier. With my powers of wind I moved leafs of the ground and made a shape of the tea pot too.

I gave away so many fliers I was ho happy I was equally good as this guys, I know it might sound stupid, but it really helps me knowing that we are even. Everyone in ninjago are saying that I'm slowing down the team because they have to focus on me because I'm weakest. That is not at all true I'm capable of doing anything that guys can, but their sayings didn't really helped me with my confidence. I don't think about it so much but sometimes it really bothers me especially when we get interviewed and I always got stupid question like: Who do you find most hot, or why did you chose that color for you suit, or even what make up brand I use. Does somebody actually care about it, I don't think so.

"AHHHHH!"
The scream stopped the river of my thoughts. I turned around to see who was screaming. My brother was falling. His dragon was gone. I made dragon and flight to him as fast as I could.
"Jay! Put your hand up!" I grabbed him by his hand and helped him get on my dragon. I was so glad I caught him on time, but then three more screams were heard. All ninjas were falling, my eyes widened. I started rushing to them so they don't hit the hard flor.

"What happened guys?" I said when the all ninjas were safe on my dragon.
"I don't know... I... I was on my dragon at one moment and in the other he was gone like all my powers disappeared," said Kai without breath, while looking at his hands in shock. I looked at other three ninjas and they were all making agreeing noise. What is going on? I started flying us home.
"But how that your powers aren't gone y/n?" Cole was looking at me. Same question was going through my head.
"I don't know... " then it hit me. "Maybe, but I'm probably wrong, something happened to Lloyd my powers aren't connected to him like rest of yours are." I looked at them, fear was showing on their faces.

I took a good look at Kai knowing how much Lloyd meant to him, he always made sure that Lloyd is fine, that he doesn't have any scratches after fight, that he didn't get hurt at all, like that's possible with job we do... He was saying that Lloyd was like brother to him, but I'm sure there is more than brothers love, and not just from Kai's side.
Turning my head back around I sighed. I hope he's home okay and I'm just talking no sense.

When we got back to the tea shop Nya was waiting for us. She saw our sad faces and was confused with fact that we all were on one dragon.
"What is wrong with you guys?? Why are you sad and why are you all riding with YN?"
"Our powers..." first to talk was Zane
"They are gone," Kai filled his sentence.
"Is Lloyd home yet??" I asked her. Nya shock her head in disagreement, "Why?" I putted my hands on my head and started walking in circles. This is bad this is really really bad. Jay put hand on my shoulder and looked me in eyes with don't worry look, and then he turned to Nya.

"We think that something might happened to him."

FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER IT'S NOT SO BAD YEAH YEAH🤸🏽‍♀️ (update: it is bad girl don't f lie)
Update: this is the shortest chapter in this "book" so yeah