[🥀] Clocks Go Tick ~ WashiOregon

RATED: Teen, Neurodivergent, Hurt/Comfort, Suicidal Thoughts/Tendencies, Tic TW
PAIRING: Washington x Oregon
SUMMARY: bad tic day rip

Side Note-I am a person currently living with tourette's syndrome and coprolalia. This story is not an all encompassing look into what tourettes is like, just a projection of my experience.

~~~

No one's pov-

Washington was up in his room. He'd been having a bad tic day ever since their meeting and had decided it would be better to have a chill mental health day then attempt to interact with others.

However he didn't really have the best idea of how to handle this today, as it started off as a mediocre and immediately escalated into a tic attack as he chose to watch fnaf videos. I know, bad idea.

Anyways, he hadn't really noticed how badly they were escalating until he punched himself really hard in the jaw. He sat there for a minute trying to recover, suppressing most of his motor tics for a minute or two wasn't hard, but he was still buzzing his lips while recovering. He turned off his tv and went to go stand up.

"Sit down!" Washington ticked loudly "NO" he yelled back at himself. This is also why he didn't hang around people during this. He looked slightly insane cussing himself out. He tried laughing it off even though he was frustrated and no one was around before leaving his room.

Honestly the worst was yet to come. He made his way out of his room as his head jerked, no one was walking through the west wing so he was alone. He loudly ticked in a high pitch scream, not grabbing anyone's attention as it was a small scream. But a scream nonetheless. He leaned against his door and waited for a moment where he could make a break for it. "Fffuck off! Loser!" He then, loudly, catcall whistled afterwards.

In between a small break of him flipping off thin air and 'kys' tics, he made a break for the stairs. As he made his way down he only had a couple of neck jerks, that was until his leg moved quickly and he tripped head first before rolling down the stairs with a loud crash.

He stopped tumbling at the 3rd step and laid there in pain, as all the wind had just been knocked out of him and he'd hit his head on the wall and stairs. Luckily they were carpeted stairs, like that did much to cushion him.

He heard sudden shuffling from the other room as he covered his face and laid there, his head still jerking back and forth. Oregon, California, Gov, Utah, and Idaho rushed towards him. Oregon ran up to Washington to make sure he was ok.

"Ow." Washington said dully. Oregon took his glasses off him. This was when he noticed they'd cracked on his fall. Oregon was looking at a bruise now forming on his chin as well. "Lemme check your teeth," Oregon said, Washington opened his mouth.

A slight sigh of relief escapes him as he sees no chipped teeth. "What happened?" Washington rubbed his eyes and sat up. His tic's had taken a pause at the roll and were now beginning to pick back up again.

"I- bap! I was g- nice ass!" Washington sighed as he blinked rapidly. "Tics." He shortened his story a lot out of frustration. Oregon nodded. "C'mon let's go to the couch" Washington nodded "NO!" He felt his next tic coming and tried to contain it but his hand formed a fist and punched Oregon in the stomach. "Oh my god I am so so sorry-" his neck twitched as he stood up. Oregon held his stomach slightly and made a hand signal that he was ok.

"It's fine, seriously now, let's go lay down" Oregon grabbed both of Washington's hands and led him to the living room. Several people had shown up since they heard the crash, mainly southern states had come to peek in at what had happened.

Oregon led Washington to the couch where New York and New Jersey were sitting. New Jersey looked up at them and got up quickly. He also had tics and did not want to get his tics triggered and make situations worse. New York watched him leave.