[🍋] Oh But You Love It ~ NDtana

‼️⚠️ SMUT WARNING IF IT WASN'T ALREADY OBVIOUS ⚠️‼️

RATED: Mature, Language, Explicit Content
PAIRING: Montana x North Dakota
SUMMARY: Aw shittt, another secret relationship. This is right after the last chapter as well btw, so an unrelated sequel

~~~

No one's pov:

North Dakota followed Montana into his room, Montana turned to him and crossed his arms while ND smiled innocently at him. "You're an asshole" ND closed the door and walked over to him, he grabbed the taller state by the shirt and kissed him passionately. Montana submitted quickly and kissed back. North Dakota guided them to a wall where he pinned montanas hands against it.

Montana groaned gently through the kiss before trying to pull away for air. North Dakota released the others hands and placed his hands on the others waist. Montana was a blushy mess.

North Dakota ran his hand over Montanas tent and chuckled gently as he looked down and back up at the other state. Montana covered his face but his hands were removed quickly as North Dakota grabbed him again and guided them to the bed. "You're cute like this, treasure.~"

Montana sat down on the bed, completely red, and North Dakota climbed over him. They kissed again, getting sloppier as they grew more needy. Montana ran his hands up North Dakota's shirt and ran his hands over the other's body.

North Dakota pulled away from the kiss and palmed Montana through his jeans gently. Montana moaned softly and tucked his hair behind his ear quickly. ND unbuckled the others belt slowly as he watched the other entire body lock up in anticipation and impatience.

Montana groaned as the belt was finally removed. His pants were unbuttoned and he was left in only his sweatshirt and shirt. He removed his sweatshirt and threw it off to the side himself.

North Dakota took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in just his under shirt. "Do you need prepping, treasure?" Montana jokingly looked him up and down, "I think I'll be fine, sweetheart"

North Dakota scoffed "just for that I'm not doing it" Montana shook his head "sorry-" North Dakota rolled his eyes and leaned over to grab a bottle of lube out of the top drawer of Montana's night stand. Montana rolled over and got up on his elbows and knees.

North Dakota squirted the lube onto his fingers and a little bit directly on the other's ass before inserting two fingers into the other's entrance. Montana covered his mouth and moaned loudly.

North Dakota chuckled before removing his hand and caressing whatever was left on his hand on his own member. He got up on his knees and aligned himself with Montanas entrance.

Montana nodded softly before covering his mouth. North Dakota slid himself in with ease and Montana moaned loudly into his hand. "Shit shit~!" North Dakota leaned forward and held the others hair out of his face. "You like that, treasure?" Montana nodded.

"Use your words."

"Yes- ngh~ so good-" Montana forced out. North Dakota slowly started moving himself and Montanas hand went right back over his mouth. "O-oh~! Fuck kota..~"

North Dakota smirked gently and began moving faster, their skin began making soft noises as their bodies clashed together. Montana moaned loudly as North Dakota brushed over the bundle of nerves at the back of his entrance. ND smirked gently as the other crumbled beneath him. "H-holyy shhit~..! Kota pleAse~!"

Montana covered his mouth again as his prostate was once again brushed against. North Dakota located it again quickly and the other moaned loudly. "There there there there..!~"

North Dakota gently pushed himself up against it again. "mmMM!!~ please please pleASe~~!"

ND pulled back and slammed right back into Montanas prostate. "mMMPH!~~ fUCk~~.." Montana covered his mouth as sounds of absolute bliss escaped his body.

Montana hit the pillow gently. "G-g-gONna cum~~!" Montana managed out as he felt himself reaching his edge. North Dakota groaned roughly behind him. "M-me too treasure..~ whenever you're ready- ngh~.."

Montana moaned into his hand again as his edge was reached "cUMMIng!!~" Montana belted out, North Dakota reached around and stroked the other's member quickly as he also pulled out and finished into his own hand. Montana collapsed once his orgasm ended, North Dakota collapsed on top of him. They both breathed heavily on top of one another.

Montana rolled over and hugged ND. "Thanks sweetheart.." he yawned softly. North Dakota smiled and reached down. Grabbing both of their shirts and boxers. He handed his to the other and they both got half dressed before curling back up with each other.

Montana faintly heard scurrying on the other side of the door before passing out, it was tomorrow's problem anyways.

~~~

A/N-
789 words :]

Woah I'm on a roll tonight

-NoAh♡