[⭐️] Too Far ~ Texas Angst

Requested by: IHopeURHappy29

RATED: Teen, Angst, Offensive Language, Explicit Language
PAIRING: N/A
SUMMARY: anger anger slur

~~~

No one's pov:

Texas, Florida, and California were having a back and forth. This is normal, it happens a lot but it took a turn when Florida started throwing out insults.

"FLORIDA SHUT UP, YOU HAVE NO PLACE TALKING ABOUT HOW I LOOK DRESSED LIKE THAT." Texas shot back. Originally they were on each other's side but Florida managed to turn Texas against him.

"PLEASE, AT LEAST I'M NOT SOME WANNABE COWBOY TWINK" Texas slammed his hands against the table. "WHO YOU CALLING TWINK, FAG?"

Louisiana inserted himself in, "Texas what the hell?!" He put an arm in front of Florida so he wouldn't jump at him.

"He was askin fer it!!" Texas leaned back in his chair. "AT LEAST MY D-" Florida tried yelling but Louisiana covered his mouth.

"NO LET HIM SAY THE REST, I WANNA HEAR IT." Louisiana uncovered Florida's mouth, holding his arm tightly.

"AT LEAST MY DAD WANTED ME." Florida spat out quickly. Texas was speechless. "YEA, NOTHING TO SAY NOW YOU USELESS FUCKING-! MM-" Louisiana covered his mouth again.

California looked at Texas quickly as he pushed away from the table and stormed out.

Florida was still struggling to break free of Louisiana's hold. California jumped up and followed Texas.

Gov dismissed the meeting quickly and followed Cali.

Texas walked into his room and slammed the door shut before locking it. He punched the walls. His fists slammed against the drywall not even leaving a dent as his knuckles bled, leaving dark red stains on the walls. He kicked the wall before leaning against it and shedding a few tears.

Cali knocked gently on the door. "Tex, dude, can you let me in-"

"Go. Away." Texas said as he sat against the wall. California sighed and teleported into the room. "Dude, are you-" he cut himself off upon seeing Texas's knuckles.

"Jesus Christ." Texas looked away as California walked into the bathroom and grabbed a first aid kit before returning to bandage his hands.

"I'll be fine." "Bullshit." California responded as he sat down and bandaged Texas's hands. "I'm sorry about Florida but like- was calling him a slur necessary?" Texas looked away again.

"He called me a twink." "You need to get better at healthy communication." California finished wrapping his hands and sat down next to him.

"You know I don't do all that feelings stuff." California laughed softly. "That's exactly the problem"

Texas looked at the other. "Fine. What do you want me to do I guess?"

"Well a good start would be apologizing to Florida, can you do that for me?" Texas nodded slightly. "But not right now. I'm not sorry yet."

California nodded and teleported out quickly before teleporting back. He had a book now.

"I'm staying here to make sure you're alright" Texas put his head in his knees as California read.

They sat there for a solid few hours before Texas got up and went to the door. "I'm gonna apologize now, I guess." California nodded. "I'll be right here when you get back"

Texas walked into the living room and saw Florida and Loui on the couch. He walked over and stood there to get their attention.

Loui looked over and Florida, he was avoiding even glancing at Texas. "What'd ya need Texas?"

"Well I- I just wanted to apologize- for callin ya that slur and whatnot. It wasn't right of me." Florida squinted at him. "That's California talking. Get back to me when you're the one apologizing."

Texas chuckled a bit "nope. He was no help this time. Guess he's rubbin off on me." Florida sat up. "So you're actually- apologizing-? Like sincerely?!"

Texas nodded. "This is weird. Apology accepted I guess now go back to being a dick-" Texas gave a thumbs up and left.

'Ouch-' he thought as he walked back into his room and closed the door. California was on his bed now and looked up from his book. Texas flopped down on the bed.

"What happened now?" "There's no room for improvement in this house." Cali giggled. "Just let them get used to you being decent, they'll warm up eventually"

"I suppose you're right."

"I'm always right"

They both looked at eachother and chuckled before going back to doing their own thing.

~~~

A/N:
717 Words

Sorry if this is dogshit I'm still getting better at writing angst 🥲👍

-NoAh♡