Fourteen

Okay , some of my readers have brought to my attention that they're confused on who's who in the video .

India Westbrook- Kaelyn India Ahmed

Crystal Westbrook- Keyara Crystal Ahmed

Bree Westbrook- Kaitlyn Bree Ahmed

Brook Westbrook- Kyleigh Brook Ahmed

Morgan Westbrook- Kastyn Morgan Ahmed

Now on with the story .

Kaelyn

It felt like my whole world was crashing down. It doesn't matter that she is awake. She's still not breathing on her own, she's probably unconscious, and I don't know what the hell happened.

"What the hell did you do to my sister?" I asked Michael quietly staring at the ground of the hospital.

"It's time for me to leave."  he laughed.

I quickly stood up. "No. You came in my sister's life and changed her completely , then you put her in the hospital and you think it's time for you to leave her? You should've never came to her in the first place. You fucked up her whole life with that shit. She had a good job and a perfect family. You ruined all of that. Just because you don't take care of your son doesn't mean for you to make her stop taking care of hers."

"Well I did." he shrugged standing up. I started to charge towards him. August grabbed me by my waist and whispered in my ear.

"Baby, chill."

His voice sent chills down my spine. Gawd. "Just tell me what you did to my sister."

"I took her out of Miami for a while and drugged her and then I hit it if you know what I mean." he said licking his lips.  Bitch ass nigga.

"Nah, this mines. Don't lick your lips while speaking to her." August said. I wanted to laugh.

"August." Kyleigh and Kastyn said simultaneously in a 'shut up' tone. I didn't even know they were listening.

I looked him in his eyes.  "You raped my sister?" my sisters and I said together.

"You mother fucker. Why the fuck would you rape her?" I yelled.

"Because she wasn't giving it up." he explained with no emotion whatsoever.

I just started screaming. Something is taking over me right now and I'm not really sure what it is, but it's taking all my pain away.

Kastyn

I hate seeing any of my sisters like this. One of my sisters is dying while the other is going crazy. August just picked her up bridal style and took her out of the waiting room with me following close behind to calm her down. He sat down on the bench, holding her tight to his chest.

"Kae, calm down." I said calmly sitting down. She kept screaming. Bitch.

"Kaelyn, calm the fuck down." I yelled.

She stopped screaming and started crying. This bitch is bipolar as fuck. "I hate him. I hate him. I swear I hate him. I'm going to kill him."

"It's August. Calm down. I got you." he whispered in her ear.

I grabbed her hand. "Kae, Keyara will be okay. Calm down."

"August, are you still here for me ?" she said staring into blank space.

He kissed her forehead. Must be fucking nice. "Baby, I been here the whole time."

"Why do you care about me so much?"

"Because you my baby and its my job to protect you."

"But you just came into my life and felt like you needed to protect me." She looked in his eyes. " Why ?"

"'Cause something told me that we were gonna need each other at some point in time. We've helped each other and been there for one another through everything. I guess we were just meant to be." Why the fuck do this feel like a movie ?

"Can I tell you something from the bottom of my heart?"

He smiled. "Of course. You can tell me anything."

"I love you."

"I love you, too." He replied and kissed her.