35

There's 2 more chapters leftttt! Check my conversation board for an updateee ❤️ love you guys

    I grabbed the bottle of wine that was sitting in the living room. And brought it out on our little deck.

I let my legs dangle over the edge with only clear water under them. Sipping the bottle and taking in the view.

I heard the sliding door open and I sighed a little picking up the bottle and drinking some more.

"Rule number one" she said kinda hoarsely. "Don't open the hotel wine" she chuckled a little "that will be $280" she said sitting on the ledge with space between us.

She grabbed the bottle out of my hand sipping some out of it too.

"Okay, another fucking thing I've down wrong... did you come out here to add on?" I stared at the view instead of looking at her.

She sighed taking another sip.

"I just... I wasn't prepared... I didn't know any of that was going to happen.. I didn't know how to react, or how to feel.. and it scared me"

"But what we're you scared for? Nobody did anything to you.. you loveeee big gifts and big gestures and I thought beating her ass and you getting the last laugh would make you happy."

"Did you think it would make me happy... or you?"

I drunk from the bottle again... she's not fucking listening.

"Don't roll your eyes like I'm not making sense.." she spoke up "I've heard the animosity you've had towards Kya... I saw the way you broke down when you found out she had a baby-"

"You don't fucking get ittttt" I groaned kinda whining.. I was trying not to get loud with her. "Fuck Kya.... She's one of the worst people that has ever.... Entered my life.. I hate that bitch.... And for a bitch I hate... to think she can talk shit about my girl... that I actually love" I looked her in her eyes.. "yeah I beat her ass... and it was fun for me.. I loved it, 10 out of 10 I'd do it again... but I did it for you. The words she said hurt you... the best person that's ever came into my life."

She chuckled a little looking away "I don't know about the best..." she mumbled.

I pulled her closer, and her head snapped back my way. Her eyes softened when she really looked at me "The best.... Nobody has ever been there for me like you have... encouraged my growth like you have... done some shit like this" I said pointing at the view in front of us. "Or ate my pussy like you do" I bit my lip. She rolled her eyes chuckling. "I love you.. and I'd never hurt you like that.. I don't even want you thinking shit like that"

"I know.. I know, I just got in my head and in my feelings... it was a lot all at once and you didn't tell me anything.. you know... you didn't do a good job at communicating" her eyes searched mine as we talked.

"Maybe that's because I knew if I told you, you'd try to talk me out of it... but she deserved it.. for running her mouth about you."

Des sucked her teeth. Sipping more wine

"You still love me?" I said feeling just as insecure as I sounded.

She squinted at me. "Baby yes... duh.... And how stupid would I be to say no after watching you beat her ass like that?" She lowkey teased.

I side eyed her swiftly picking her up like a baby.

"Don't make me drop you in the water"

I expected fear in her eyes anticipating the fall, but instead I saw love. She leaned up and wrapped an arm around my neck pulling me down into a kiss.