4

"Your hair is so beautiful" Destiny cooed. I'm not the type to let just anybody put their hands in my head but it's something about the way she did it that was so comforting.

We smoked another blunt and I was faded resting my head on her chest. I could feel her fingers twirl my coils.

Then her hand slid back to my neck.

She has to know touching my neck does something to me.. her hand just keeps finding its way there.

I shut my eyes feeling a wave wash over me. I swear her touch lingered.

"Girl, you need to move off my neck" I giggled zooted

I picked my head up off her chest to look at her, as soon as our eyes locked I knew we were gonna kiss.

Her soft lips parted a little at we kissed making the kiss juicier and wetter. I couldn't resist, I slipped my tongue into her mouth. Fuck, she's such a good kisser, I thought maybe it would take her off guard but her tongue started moving in sync with mine. She started to lay back on the couch and guide me on top of her but I pulled away.

I really did want her, my pussy was damn near begging for her.. but I just can't... not this fast.

"Are you okay?" She asked me sitting back up.

"Yea... I'm just not really tryna fuck tonight.. I don't think I'm ready"

It's crazy, I'm not the shy type but the ways she looks at me just makes me feel so nervous.

"Okay..... I was actually gonna ask you something.. but I thought it might be cringe as fuck.." she said, for a second I saw a glimpse of shyness in her eyes.

Even though I love her confidence, it was nice to see her get a little shy too.

"Ask me what you're thinking and I'll tell you how cringy it is" I teased

She chuckled cutely, a smile smile formed on her lips. "Can we cuddle? Like, just get in your bed and cuddle?"

"And you're not trying to fuck?" I half teased

"I just wanna feel your bodyyy.. just for a little while, before I go" she whined

I giggled "okay, I was just making sure.. come on"

She hasn't been in my room yet. She probably seen bits and pieces from all of our FaceTiming.

"It's so beautiful!" She said looking around. My room is woman themed, but classy. I have a lot of paints of the females body, body positivity paintings, I also have boob and butt decor and a lot of cat safe plants.

She picked up a butt shaped candle. "Where do you find all this stuff?"

"Shopping around... Amazon, Spencer's, sex stores, Etsy, I made some of it myself.. of course the paintings.

She grabbed my face kissing me.

"You're so fucking talented" she said when she pulled away.

All of her complements are almost over whelming. I've never been good at receiving them even though I'm a whole performer.

She pulled her shirt over her head exposing her pink bra.

"What are you doing?" I asked amused

"We were in a strawberry patch earlier, I'm not wearing these clothes in your bed." She said slipping off her miniskirt next. "I would ask to shower but it's already 11.. and it's your night off I don't want to make you leave the house to take me home super late"