5

Heyy 🥰🥰 be nice, say hey back! Don't forget to vote and comment

Her mouth continued to hang open in shock sarcastically, she hopped off my counter and actually got in the shower. "What happened to you not being ready?"

"Stoopp" I giggled, "I ain't even do nothing for real"

I might've only fingered her, but it already was playing back in my mind... it was definitely.... intense.

"Girl bye... don't even try to play that innocent shit anymore." She had the curtain opened just wide enough so we could still look at each other. She squinted at me playfully.

I laughed. "I never said I was innocent..."

She rolled her eyes. "As much as you been blushing and giggling, and acting like you don't know what to say... but that's okay, I could see right through it. You can't be that fine and that shy"

This whole conversation tickled me. Not her calling me out. "Sometimes I don't know what to say"

"Don't say anything, get yo ass in this shower" she purred. I love her bossiness.. especially considering this is my house "since you made me leave the water running" she reminded me.

Ughhh fuck Tiana, what happened to not taking shit too far, too fast?.. I mean, we are lesbians.. we move fast.. but I've started a relationship built on sex before.. we see how that went.

Even though I was in my head I stripped out of my bra and panties.. Destiny didn't mind making it obvious that she was looking.

She looked like she just wanted to start licking my pussy right then and there.

She made room for me letting me step into the shower with her. I know the humidity is gonna make my bed head that I forced into a bun even worst, but I rather die then share a shower with her looking crazy with my shower cap on.

It was a little tight, our bodies were brushing and rubbing against each other so we could both get the water.

She turned facing me and it was just a moment. Nothing but the sound of the water running, and faint music playing from the living room, us smiling at each other like two fools in love...

Her lips pressed against mine slowly. Then she grabbed my waist depending the kiss.

I could tell she was about to start something so I pulled away.

"I kinda wanna take things slow."

She looked back up at my eyes, "Tiana baby bumping coochies can't get you pregnant"

I sucked my teeth. "You know what I mean..." I chuckled a little "sex is just so... personal. Your body is sacred let the wrong person have your body and they can do so much damage... andddd you look like you wanna laugh." I responded to the little smile on her lips.

"It's not haha funny.... it's just funny because we think different... I've never took sex personally... to me sex is just sex" she shrugged

During this conversation we both washed. The water went from hot to luke warm and I did not wanna be in the shower still when all the heat was gone.

"And I use to think that way... until my ex. I was just trying to fuck on her for fun... and I swear I just fell in love so fast.. I think it was from us fucking so much. All I wanted was her and she broke my heart.. and I don't want to feel that again"