29

The energy was so off in the room... but I didn't want it to be.. I just wanted her to understand me.. and I was so frustrated that the same girl that's willing to jump down a hoe throat for looking at me too long, didn't get my problem.

I probably shouldn't have drove back.. I was definitely drunk, and I don't usually drive drunk but I was not in the mood to put on a fake smile in a party full of giggling drunk girls.

  "Sooo.. can we talk?" Destiny asked after probably an hour of silence.

I took a deep breath. "I don't know.. I don't know how to feel..."

"You're acting like I did something to you. I ju-"

"Maybe we shouldn't talk." I cut her off. I was trying to be reasonable but my brain kept telling me break up with her. I know she didn't technically do anything but I just don't want this to be a constant problem, maybe I was in over my head getting into a relationship with a poly woman.

"Really? I feel like I'm being punished for something that I didn't do" Destiny mumbled

"But you did, and I don't get this whole poly shit.. you're so ready to go off or tell a bitch to move when they flirt with me... but I'm just suppose to be okay with whatever the fuck you do? I feel like I'm being played with., I feel like I'm getting set up to be cheated on and I'm not doing that shit again"

"I told you I'm not a cheater or a liar"

"That doesn't make fucking sense!!!" I took a breath. She makes me so happy, but she definitely has the power to make me sooo mad. "Okay since you're acting like you don't understand, what if you find a bitch irresistible.. you meet her and you're immediately attracted to her? Her face, her body, personality... and you tell me about her and I'm like hell no? ...because that's exactly what the fuck would happen."

"We'd just talk about it when the time comes.."she said trying to brush it off.

"Well I'm ready to talk about it now. Before I get hurt, before you get hurt.. what next? After I say no... would you stop talking to her? Or would you just stop telling me?"

"Like I said I'm not a liar.. I wouldn't just be talking to bitches behind your back." She sighed

"So how would this work? If you neverrrr would talk to a bitch that I don't approve of... and I would never just agree that you should talk to another bitch."

"You said you'd be possibly open to a threesome"

"I did... but now I don't know how to feel... I don't know how this is gonna work. Maybe it won't"

She took a deep breath. Multiple. Her eyes watered.

"No... that's not fair, Tiana don't do that to me" her voice shook.

"I didn't do anything.. I set my boundaries in the beginning and now I just.. I don't know if you can actually follow them."

I saw a tear fall down her face and she quickly wiped it away. "That's not fair! I've been VERY honest and true to myself since the day you met me.. and I told you I didn't want to rush into anything.. and you damn near forced me to ask you to be my girl-"

"Oh I forced you?!" I cut her off. "Oh okay, don't worry about it then..I damn sure don't want you to do anything you don't want to do." I'm not gonna lie that shit offended me. I don't have to force anybody to be with me. The fuck? I'm pretty, I'm smart, I got my own money, my own house, my own car, I sing... I'm not not the type you ask to be your girlfriend out of pity.

"Tia don't" her bottom lip quivered and more tears fell.

"No. I don't want you to feel forced into shit! I don't want to feel like you don't actually want to be with me" I felt my eyes water too.