3

I'm so excited that y'all like this story so far!! Here's an update don't forget to vote and comment babies 😘💕

After the first night we met, we just clicked. We talk every day. It feels like we never run out of things to talk about.

We talk when we wake up, when she goes on break, when she gets off of work, after I get off of work... I didn't think she'd give me the same energy but if anything she gives me more.

It's so hard not to get wrapped up in her and her big personality.

"So then I told her  girl, if that nigga don't do right another nigga will, they always think I'm just bullshitting but I be deadass" sometimes she tells me about her chapter drama and I love it. I eat it up.

"It's crazy how bitches stay with niggas that just ain't shit... I would say women are better.. but my ex was a fucking dog" I mumbled

"Righttt, women be just as bad!" Destiny agreed. "These bitches ain't shit. Fem, stud, stem, they all full of shit"

"But you're not?" We were FaceTiming. I had her propped up across from me while I painted my toenails on the couch.

She covered her mouth. "Ate me up..."

"Nooo, I wasn't even trying to be funny" I said defending my question.

She laughed "I'm not perfect. I've done plenty of bullshit in the past.... but I'm not a liar. If Imma do some shady shit I don't mind admitting it." 

I bit my lip. I've been debating saying this the whole time we were on the phone but I really really wanted to.

"I have something to admit"

"And what would that be?" She asked I could see her rolling up

"I wanna see you again.."

She squealed like that was the cutest thing she ever heard. "Oh for real?" Her smile is so fucking cute.

I laughed "yes... I haven't seen you in person all week.... I wanna go on a date"

I could tell she wanted to fan girl. Ugh, she had me smiling so hard my cheeks hurt.

"On a date where?" She asked holding the camera perfectly in front of her pretty face.

"I don't know.. you a little bougie"

She laughed. "Stoppp, I'd like any date you chose... I just want to spend time with you.. honestly I was gonna ask you out"

My cheeks were on fire.

"Okay, so what would your dream date be?" She asked me.

"I don't wanna tell youuu" I whined. "You're gonna think it's corny."

She giggled "no tell me, for real"

"Okay... but you gotta promise not to laugh."

"I promise" she said crossing her fingers.

"So... I've always wanted to be out by the water, but not the beach... maybe a spring, or waterfall.. and be out there butt naked.. like we're meant to be. Smoking, drinking, and bring some snacks.. just be out there in nature, in peace... maybe mediate as the sun sets."

"Oh my god... I have chills" she giggled "I've never been a big nature girl ... but that sounds amazing... have you ever been to Jamaica? The waterfalls there are beautiful"

"No, I'd love to but I haven't.... okay tell me your dream date"

"Honestly, we kinda already had it" she chuckled. "Everybody assumes I want these expensive luxury dates... really I just want to spend quality time.. Even if it's just at the house. Just talking, sharing each other's energy with no distractions, no phones. Just vibes... believe it or not.. it's been hard for me to find" she said the last sentence and I could see the sadness in her eyes.