13

Because I love y'all 🥰, show me some love in the comments

We barely got in the house before we started up.

Mr. Numbs tripped us up a little twice as we kissed. I unzipped Destiny's dress. Then after struggling to get my pants off.

Destiny kicked off her heels and in the process Mr.nubs tripped her up. Making her fall on top of me.

We both busted out laughing. She stayed on top of me. Looking at me lustfully.

"I want you to put that lingerie on" she flirted.

"You're just gonna take it right back off" I giggled

"I wanna see you in it" she insisted. Her voice is so sexy. I went into the bedroom to change and she came in a while later in her panties, with her dress draped over her arm, the wine and some glasses.

She gasped when she saw me.

I was surprised to find, when I was putting it on there was no fabric where the pussy was. She was just out and feeling the breezy... I looked in the mirror before she can in and looking at myself definitely turned me on.

"Even sexier then I imagined." She said. Setting her dress on top of her suitcase. She set everything on the night stand pouring a glass of wine and handing it to me.

Honestly fuck the clothes, fuck the wine.. fuck the talking, I want that pussy.

I tried to be patient.

"Baby tonight was so amazing!" She slightly leaned over pouring herself a glass.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed admiring her ass, I hopped down and came up behind her rubbing it.

She giggled bending over more for me.

I pressed myself against her. Before doing a little thrust. I could feel her plump ass against me.

She squealed. "Baeee, you're all over me." She teased coming back up, sipping her wine.

"I wanna be all over that pussy" I just flat out said.

She smiled sipping her wine again acting like she didn't hear me.

Okay.

I grabbed my remote turning on my sex playlist.

She sat on the bed and swayed to the music like she didn't get the hint.. but I know Destiny... she's fucking with me.. and she got the right one.

I started kissing her. Ouu she was baiting me. She started out kissing just as intensely as I was, sucking on my bottom lip... then just a peck.. then she started talking again.

All the teasing was making me so wet.

"I just keep thinking about all the jellyfish, how they flowed under the water." She said calmly. She reached up playing with the bow inbetween my boobs on the lingerie.

"Mhmm" I mumbled kissing on her neck.

She wrapped her legs around me letting out a gasp, then a moan.

I started to climb on top of her making her lay back. She laid propped on her elbows.

"And that cake ... ouuu" her eyes rolled back sensually.

"Destiny stop playing with me" I was so horny I'm surprised I didn't start dripping on her.

"I'm not playing" she giggled purposely sounding innocent.

Okay, since she wanna play with me Imma make her sweat.

I got off of her.

"Where are you going?" She asked staying in the same spot.