28

Heyyyyy, don't forget to vote and comment!!🥰❤️

Destiny immediately went to work.. she definitely took her role as my manager seriously. She made an account and directed all inquiries towards her... and honestly I'm glad she did.. all the inboxes was stressing me out.. I don't know how to manage this much attention.

I'm still surprised by how many people want to see me.. I'm a singer, not a dancer by any means. I was scared I wouldn't be able to keep a crowd entertained.

The first two times I performed it was rocky.. my mic wasn't working, the Dj got the instrumentals mixed up, and another time I got bad anxiety right before I went out... so I ended up standing there looking stiff as fuck... all I could think in the back of my mind was 'they're gonna do me like they did Summer Walker'.

But the third time?....

The third time was crazyyyy.

"I booked you another gig" Destiny smirked plopping on her bed in front of me

"I don't knowww" I groaned, "I fucked up last time I don't know if I'm ready for a crowd of people ."

"Oh trust me, it won't be" she smirked pulling out her phone. "I need to look for our outfits, and you need to take off Next Saturday ."

"Baby I can't.. that's not even a two weeks notice.."

"Then call out sick. We won't want to miss this"

I chuckled "damn, it's that deep?"

She smirked, giving me her phone. There was an email pulled up.

Email:

My client Yara Shaidi has seen Tiana perform through her viral videos on multiple platforms, and would love to hire her for her private invitation only 24th birthday party. The theme is Lingerie. Please contact me back and we can disgust payment rates and any other inquires.

I almost threw up... a real celebrity that people really know wants me to perform for her... that is insanneee.. and she's definitely on some grownish shit... a lingerie party..

I covered my mouth.

"So you're gonna call out for Saturday right?" Destiny said with this smug look.

I nodded still covering my mouth.

"I'm so excited" Destiny squealed taking her phone back. "My baby getting a big girl gig... a whole celebrity, and getting paid, and we're going to be around a whole bunch of rich bad bitches in lingerie.. ouuu, it can't get litter baby" she said already on a website looking at bras and panties.

Of course Sal didn't like it, he had an attitude like hell.. but oh well. I was not about to turn down my first big job.

Everything moved so fast. Before I knew it Destiny and I were on the way to California. All I could think about the whole way there is how she did this for me. I was scared, I was avoiding opportunities staying in my little bubble and she came around and shook everything up.... And I love her for that.

We were invited to spend the night at the lingerie party but we got a hotel room just in case.

I laid spread out on the hotel bed when we finally got to our room.

"You have 20 minutes to lay down then we gotta get ready" Destiny reminded me.

"Ughhh I just wanna take a nap!" I whined.

"You can nap after you make this money" she said taking her shirt off. I bit my lip watching her, she's so fucking beautiful.... Like damn, that's my fine ass girlfriend. I know she could feel me watching her. She just smiled continuing to grab her stuff to shower.