25

Y'all I been outsideeee 🤪 lol I'm sorry for the slow updates, but I promise you'll love this chapter  like this one 😘- Miss Author lady

"Are you fucking serious?" I whipped my head in her direction.

"It was a question. You've said yourself that you're not completely over her."

I closed my eyes. I was trying so hard not to go off on her... the frustration was just so real... I finally express how I feel and this is the bullshit she asks?

I completely stopped talking. I just sat there smoking trying to calm down.

"Sooo... why did you cry?"

" you know why I fucking cried." I answered back

"Don't... Tiana don't get like that with me"

Yeah I need to go... because I feel like she's choosing not to understand.. and it's pissing me off.

I chuckled

"What?" She responded

"No cause you're not gonna do this too me" I responded.

"Are you drunk?" She asked annoying me even more

I was definitely tipsy.. every time my cup was empty the mixologist was asking me what I'd like next...

"Destiny, if your going to play your little oblivious game.. you should put on your bikini, go downstairs, and enjoy your night.. I'm not trying to ruin it."

She grabbed my waist "baby you're the best part of being here.."

"Nooo... don't" I said sliding out of her hands.

She looked down and I walked away, sitting on the bed.

The silence was so loud.

"I just feel like I'm being obvious as fuck...." I spoke up "Like as FUCK. How many ways do I have to say I want to be with you? Like... do you just not want to be my girlfriend?! damn! I'm really putting myself out there! And you KNOW that. I feel like you're trying to shower me with gifts and dates... but you're not even listening to what I actually want. I cried about you.... Because I want you to be mine.. Does me telling you that even change anything? Or are you going to buy me a purse and some shoes next week and act like I'm not fucking talking to you?"

I'm so use to her being defensive I just knew she was going to argue back... but to my surprise she didn't start talking after I stopped.

She put the blunt out but stayed seated by the window.  "I told you I have feelings for you"

"Destiny you're not listening."

"I am.. what do you want me to say?"

I WANT YOU TO SAY YOU LOVE ME BACK! THAT IM NOT BEING CRAZY AND FALLING FOR ANOTHER GIRL TOO FAST... I WANNA KNOW THAT ITS REAL THIS TIME! I ranted in my head

"Why don't you want to be with me?" I just straight up asked.

"Tiana it's not that I don't want to be with you I-"

"Like damn what other secrets are you keeping..." I cut her off. "you ain't want to rush into a relationship cause you were poly... then it was you have a OF and I didn't know... now what? Now fucking what Destiny? You got a baby somewhere?"

"STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME!" she screamed. It looked like her fight or flight kicked in. Like I triggered her. I immediately started sushing her... it'd be so fucking embarrassing if her sisters heard us arguing.