~*~

Hi ! I want to say a few things very quickly since this book has been getting more attention:

- Chapters will never have a scheduled posting. I get in slumps or I get busy, and it's hard for me to write continuously. With that being said and with my school starting next week, I will genuinely try to be more active. The next chapter will be posted hopefully soon !! (No promises)

- The book is currently in its second half. No, the halves are not even, but the way to story is split up makes sense to me: the first half is abt Timothy and Aspen and James; the second half is all abt friendship and romance and a little smth else. Also, from here in out, the book will be incredibly cheerful for the most part. Though there will be some times where some shit happens— It's a Maruaders book, I feel like depressing parts are expected.

- Just a quick side note, the narrator will be making many more appearances soon. And, yes, the narrator is someone very important, but it will not be revealed at this time. Trust, it's pretty cool who it is.

- Finally, I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who's ever interacted with this story. I never thought a stupid little wattpad story of mine would have 5k reads. I continue to be surprised, but, really, thank you !!

Your friend, Kippy