The Money

Denise pov
Ok today we are going to send the bands the location for them to give us the money but first we got to discuss where the location will be it's 4 in the morning so the guys are sleeping so we didn't need to worry about them we all met up in Adianis room Milagro was the first to speak "so does anyone know where should the location be?" we all said no we started putting suggestions Keilianis said the place where we took them Milly said in Puerto Rico but we know that she just wants to go over there to goof around then Adianis had the perfect place she said "hey guys how about the L.A. airport they will think that we have them in L.A. instead of some where else" then i said "that's perfect but two of us got to stay here because we can't leave these idiots here alone" Milly suggested "me and Adianis will stay behind and you two can go" Keiliani then said "ok now lets send the location to the bands" Milly and Keiliani went to send it while me and my sis stayed in her room she asked me "Deni why do we do this its fun and all but why?" i was speechless i didn't know the answer so i said "i don't know mayde because we dont have a family or a good education to have a better life then this" she then said "well i hope we don't get caught because i really don't want to spend the rest of my life behind bars" "i know me either but if we do get caught i will try to not involve you because i got to protect you i will take the blame for everything i was the stupid one to start this thing" the i felt hands hug me from behind then i heard "that si sweet of you Denise that's why we love you" it was Keiliani we all had a group hug it's true what i said i will protect these three with my life the mean the world to me and if the get hurt because of me i will never forgive myself.

5 HOURS LATER

The boys woke up we got them some food and told them that me and Keiliani are going out they tried to ask questions but we shut them up i look over at Adianis and Brad nan it has been a week seance they haven't fought they seem to like each other more now thank god because i don't need to deal with them right now then i look at Milly and David man these two got to be dating because they are so lovey with each other and they have known each other for only a week and two days then Keiliani screams at us to go upstairs we go up and see that Ross's brother answerd he said that the will met is in the airport at 6:47 we look at each other we all know this is risky but it has to be done for all of this to end me and kk get ready and leave.

Riker's pov
I just woke up after a great sleep but when i open my eyes i see all the band members in my room jump up and ask "what happened why are all of you in my room?" Dana was the one to answer me he said "the girls that kidnapped the boys sent us a text it says send us the money at the .L.A. airport hurry times tick tick ticking" man this is alot to take in just waking up but i said "ok then lets get that money and give it to them" Tristan then said "wait just like that what if they don't give the lads back" i thought of a idea i told them in secret well after tellling them the plan we got about a million dollars and decided that me and Zayn are going to give the money Niall used my phone to tell the girls when to meet us then we headed out.

Denise pov
After we left the house we made sure that we had a different phone to text the bands with don't want them tracking us so we went to the airport and sneak into thr plane to L.A. we found seats in the back it was a 4 hour flight once we got L.A. we got out by the back door we saw that we still have 20 minutes until 6:47 we sat down in the cafeteria of the airport and talked then we got a text it said we are in the cafe where are you haha they think we are going get it our self we ain't stupid i told kk and i text back leave the package behind the fake pam tree they moved towards the tree and left the package they walked away once they were gone we asked a random dude to come with us because they know that we are girls so we need a throw off we walked towards the tree and started talking for a few minutes then Keiliani bent down to "tie her shoe" and got the package once we had it we told they guy bye and left.

The thing they didn't know was Riker's plan worked perfectly.

(Hey guys thank you for still reading and sorry but im a horrible updater i will try and not wait until a mouth to update well byeee)