Freaking out

After me and the girls found out that people now know that we are girls we all had freak out Adianis kept on saying"we are going to jail we are going jail we are going to jail" i wasn't freaking out as much as them but i was still freaking out Milly tried to cam Adianis down but me and Keiliani where walking around think of a way to not get catched by the cops what i'm i kinding we have four big celebritys i bet the FBI is searching for these guys we are so dead because now that they know we are girls imagine what there fans are doing right now i bet sharping there knives to kill us for taking them OK OK Denise cam your self down then we all notice the guys talking about something Milly was near them so she can hear what there saying she then yelled " so you guys are planing to escape oh no your not " they all try to run for the door but we ran after them i grabbed David cuz he was the one that was closer to me. We all dragged them to living room but then Keiliani said " guys don't you think we should lock them in our rooms cuz if we leave them here they can get to the door faster" we all go up stairs when i was going to my room Milly stoped me and said " Denise can you take Ross and i take David" David noded he looked kind of scared aww he's scared of me but he looks cute being scared of me so i give Milly David and she gives me Ross i can see Milly really likes David but they still don't trust each other that much. I take Ross to my room and drop him on the floor i lock the door and lock my window i then say " ok blondey no touching anything if your going to lay down on my bed take off your shoes OK " he nods i then leave i go Keilianis room i see K talking to Harry man what do they talk about so much they both look at me when i come in then i ask "what are you two talking about so much?" Harry says"we are just getting to know each other better" well i guess these two are going to be good friends i say to K to come downstairs but to lock the door before leaving. I go to Adianis room and hear yelling i didn't want to deal with that any of that so i just knock and said to Adianis to come downstairs i go to Milly's room and see she was already out so we all got to the living room Adianis then says" so any of you got a plan to not get catched cuz i don't got one" we all thought for a few minutes Keiliani then says" how about we leave the country" we all looked at each other i said " that's a good idea" Milly then says "but which country and how the hell are we going to get there" i remembered something i say" we can go to Dominican Republic they barely know any of these guys and i have a miniature plane that buyed from one of my friends and it's inside these woods" then Milly says " i guess we are leaving the country " oh this is going to be good.

( Yello people left you on a cliffhanger there i think and special thank you to millyim5 for helping me on some of this chapter well love you all byeee)