The rules

Previously

This is going to be interesting

Continuing

They all tried to find a way to get out of there chairs but as much as they tried they didn't get nothing done. We made them stop and look at us i then said " ok don't you get what don't escape is or is just that you guys are deaf"Harry looked at me and ''but i got to wee" i told Milly and Keiliani to take him to the bathroom while they did that David asked " it's getting late where are we going to sleep" Adianis then said " well David you guy's are going to sleep in these very chairs" Ross said" wait why" i said" cuz we don't trust you sleeping freely when you tried to escape in front of our faeces " then Harry,Milly and Keiliani came back they tied Harry up again then Bradley asked" can we get something to eat at least" they all looked at us with hope so we got some apples we found we needed to feed them i needed to feed Ross. I looked at him i lowerd myself to look at him strait in the face he said " hi" i said " hello now eat up" i put the apple in his mouth he took a bite and keeped looking at me i got to say he's got pretty eyes looked to my left and saw that David and Milly where smiling at each other i look to my right and Adianis was eating Bradley's apple i face Ross again and he said" why don't you have parents?" i answered " you don't need to know" i gave him a other piece of the apple and got up to save the rest of the apple if he gets hungry again i then said to the girls " hey guys its getting late we should go to bed" they all got up put the apples in frige. We went back to the living room and put pillows behind the guy's chairs and gave them blankets we all went to our room's i put my pjs and got in bed i thanked god for not ending up in jail i thought of what was going to happen tomorrow i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

(Yello people sorry this chapter was short i was tired well hope you like it byeee)