Jail Time

Denise's pov

After we left the hide out we were directed well protected prison facility they took us out of the helicopter into the prison i look at the girls and all i can feel was failure i couldn't protect them from the hell we are about to endure once we were inside they checked us one more time then they put us in separate rooms and told us to put the prisoner uniforms when we were done they took us to waiting jail cells. We waited for a few minutes but it feels like forever then shief of the prison came and said "well look we finally caught you after 4 years but why do crime if you're all such beautiful young girls?" I was about to answer back but Keiliani said "we did it because of the life we had we made bad decisions but whats done is done" I looked at Keiliani and she just smiled then the shief said "well for those bad decisions you are suffer some consequences so first we are going to have a interrogations then a week from now we take you to court to see if you guys plea guilty" after he said that he left then Adianis said "wow this is really happening I guess that we should just give up they know we are guilty they know the crimes we have done is not worth anything to try to defend our case" Milly answer "even though we where so close to a happy life I really miss David" when she said that I went back when Ross kissed me it was the best moment in my life we could have a normal life with people that actually cared for us I started to cry my eyes out I think the girls tried to comfort me but cant because of the handcuffs, Keiliani said "Denise cam down we will make it through this together" I wiped my tears and said "I know that but if just we didn't do these things we wouldn't be here right now in a prison waiting to be told how long we are going to be locked up I broke the promise also we lost the four people that cared for us" Milly said, "Denise we don't care if you broke the promise we wouldn't let you keep it and we didn't lose the boys I know they care for us still and I for sure know Ross will never forget you he loves you just like David does to me". After a while four police officers came and took us to separate interrogation rooms I went inside the police officer cuffed me to the table and few minutes later a guy with a suit came in and sat down he looked at me and said "hello Miss Francisco i'm Nathan im going to ask you some questions okay" I nod he ask "okay first of all when did you start these crimes?" "I started at age 15" he then said "so you started kidnapping at that age?" "no we just took food from the supermarkets to eat" "why steal if you can ask your parents for some food" I answered "well I can't I was a orphan" he then said "okay why did you choose to kidnap 4 big celebrities?" "well because we needed money and I got the idea when I saw they are going to preform in the same show" "who was the one who got the idea to start kidnapping for money" I said "I was the stupid one" he then said "okay that's all thank you for your time" I nod he leaves and they leave me here for a good 10 minutes until they took me to the cells i passed the girls in there separate cells finally i got to mine the took my handcuffs off and put me inside, once they locked the door I looked at my cell it was small it had a toilet and a bed that's it well I better get used to it i'm going to be here for a long time I lay down and look at the celling and think of Ross what he will be doing right now I bet Milly is thinking od David too.

Ross's pov

After the FBI took the girls Harry, David, Bradley and me went back inside the house I was thinking about Denise about how I maybe can never hold her again when we got inside Rydel came up to me and hug me and asked "hey can any of you four tell us why you guys tried to take away those girls away from the officers and David, Ross why did you two kiss two of them?" then all eyes where on us we four sat on the sofa I started "we did that because those four girls mean something to us so we tried to defend them" then Harry said "they don't deserve to go to that horror place yes they did bad things but because they didn't know what else to do they never really hurt people " David said "the reason me and Ross kissed two of them was because we feel in love with them" finally Brad said "also they trusted us and even though they kidnapped us and hit us sometimes they still cared for us" it went silent then Louis broke it "So you guys care for the criminals that hurt you" we all nod Gabe said "guys we got to go back to LA we got to go to court in a week for this problem" when he said that I fealt a little happy because that means I get to see Denise we got up and left the house and took a taxi to  the airport when I got in the private jet I keep thinking of Denise i can't wait to see her again. 

Hey guys well i finally updated anyways i hope you like this chapter only 1 chapter left and then the Epiloge well byee :).