Getting a new car

Denise's pov
Hi my name is Denise I'm the leader of my group. We're a very interesting kind of girl group we steal and we kidnap but we're not always like this we live kind of a normal teenage girl life just a little different. Well today me and the girls are getting a new car cuz we had an instant with the one we had. So I put on my muscle shirt with a skeleton hand pointing the middle finger with black shorts ,my leather jacket and leave my hair in a afro I leave my apartment and go to ihop cuz Keiliani wanted to eat before buying the car. When I got there Keiliani and Milly where stuffing there faces with pancakes I look at my little sister Adianis and we look at each other like these two. When those two finished there food we headed to Honda car store we looked around and found a black suv I feel like I'm in love. I call the girls over Keiliani says" oh me likey is much better then that old pickup truck can we buy it" Milly then says" well we all like it so why not" we go get so help and then a dude with dark brown hair comes and tells us that it will cost us 23,462 thousand dollars plus tax we looked at each other  worried because that's all the money we had. We excused ourselves Adianis said "what the hell are we going to do that's all the money we have" I then say " but with out the car we can't have a escape if we want to flee the crime scene so is either buy the car or go to jail" Keiliani, Milly and Adianis say at the same time " buy the car!". So we buy the car and we leave with a new car but no money we drive to the hide out and put the car in the parking garage we gather around and plan a way to get some money we sit there for a hour or so and then Milly turns on the TV I see on the screen that The Vamps, R5, Im5 and One direction are going to play in our area in two days then a idea pops into my head " hey guys I got a plan but it's going to be very tricky ".

(Yello people this is going to be my first chapter but im not going to update for a while cuz I want to write about the next 3 or 5 chapters and publish them all together so please wait but mean while read my other story its called the good girl and the bad boy well byeeee)