Court Session and The Reason

Denise pov

Tomorrow is the Court trial its 1:00 in the afternoon and the boys are coming to visit any minute now I wait for a while then a police officer came and handcuffed me and took me to the visiting area I saw the girls there I haven't seen them in 2 days I smiled at them when the officer sat me down and handcuffed me to the table in came the boys they all sat to the person they were closer to in relationship when Ross sat in front of me I smiled so wide my face could of cracked he said, "well someone sure missed me now stop smiling before you turn into Jeff" I stopped and said, "I can't help it I love you too much" "I love you too so how has it been" I answerd "well I almost got into a fight with a inmate today" he said, "wow really how" "well when I went to go towards the yard I elbowed her she then looked at me and started to push and swear at me the moment she was going to punch me the guard told us to go back inside thank god" then Ross said, "your lucky Missy stop getting into fights" after he said that he poked my nose. After a few more minutes the guys had to leave all of them gave us a kiss goodbye and left then the guards came and took us to our cells when Josh closed the cell I sat on the bed oh yeah Josh is the guard that is in charge of me sometimes I have random conversations with him I got to say he is cute but he cant beat Ross and as the hours tick by I think about the most random things I mean who thinks about a flag pole and why it looks cool.

Ross's pov

When we got back everyone was in the living room as we entered they all looked at us Brad didn't care and got something to eat the David and me either but Harry went to give a hug to Louis before me and David escaped Dana got up then asked "hey before you guys go can you tell us how in hell did you guys fall in love or liked the girls that kidnapped you?" out of nowhere Brad said, "ok we will tell you". We all sat down Liam said "ok one by one tell us how did you like or love your kidnapper?" the four of us looked at each other after that Harry started "well my kidnapper was not Keiliani but she was the one I had a deeper connection with her, she was sweet and caring to me she wanted to know me when she found out about Louis and I all she wanted to know was about our relationship which was curious to me but we had laughs but also what surprised me was how much it hurt her when she though I was cheating on Lou that's why I like Keiliani". Next was Brad "well I really didn't like Adianis at first we fought about everything but when Harry suggested getting to know each other was when I noticed we had a lot of things in common we talked like normal human beings for awhile I started having a crush on her until I found out she had a boyfriend the jerk broke her heart to be a free man but now she has to suffer in a jail cell wondering if that will be her new home". Then it was my turn but before I said anything Riker said "I really have to know your story you fell in love with the one that started all this" I rolled my eyes and said "well the reason I love Denise is because I can see that she has a dark past and wishes she can change it she protects Keiliani, Adianis and Milly with her life she's wonderful and smart if you get to know her plus she cute" I smiled and turned to David "and finally me ya ok when I met Milly it was like love at first sight we still didn't trust each other but we loved everything about each other as the time went we grew more with each moment it was awesome well until you guys ruined it but I know you guys didn't because you were worried about us". When we were finished it was already late so went to bed because we got to go to court tomorrow.

The Next Day

I woke up at 9 in the morning and took a shower then put my suit when I was ready I went out and say the guys were ready only Brad, Harry, David, Riker, Louis and me are going because we don't need 20 of us being there so we got our things and left. As we entered the courtroom people were sitting and conversing the court session its about to start me and the guys sit we see the jury and judge walk in everything becomes quite I see two men walk down to a table in the front and behind them the girls come in with chains on their feet and hands they look at us with smiles but then take their seats in the front. It has been 20 minutes and I don't like how its going the jury doesn't look like they are conviced that they don't belong in prison Denise turns to me with a frown and mouths sorry then the judge hits her hammer and says "ok jury to plea the defendant guilty?" the jury talks and writes the answer In a paper and gives it to a guard the guard gives it to the judge she then says "we plead the defendant.... guilty" the moment she said that I hear my heart break we look at the girls and see tears threating to fall it hurt me to see them like this now we wont be able to hold them for 11 years we get up as they take away the bunch of girls that kidnapped our hearts.

Hey guys wow my story is ending and thank you thank you for the 1k reads I love all of you next is the last chapter byee.