Epiloge

As I watch my beloved husband laying in bed my memories of us come back the day we met the day we had our first kiss all of those memories flow back to me like a wave.

 I also remember the years me and my only family spent in that cold empty cell waiting to see the sunrise again and be  with the ones that we loved we changed our life from bad to good we lived the life that we planned to have but those 7 years behind bars made us learn something.

 Now after all these years we are old and happy I stand with my children, my husband and the three most important people in my life.

But lets not make this all sad and stuff ok so you guys know that we were sentenced to jail for the kidnappings we did yeah so after we got inside the cells we were going to be very fond of we lost hope but Ross , Harry, David and Bradley gave us the hope and determination we needed.

We were supposed to do 11 years but they let us go 4 years early because good behavior and the learned what we had to learn I was happy as hell to see the sun shine again and be free the minute we were freed the guys already had a welcome home party for us it was fun let me tell you.

After a year of being free everything seemed perfect oh also we found out Brad had a crush of Adianis but she played hard to get for 5 mouths until she finally said yes to dating him anyways David and Milly are living a fairy tale and the got married that summer it was on the beach it was sooo cool Keiliani is living the single life and basically documenting every Harry and Louis do that is cute or romantic and me well what can I say Ross is the greatest boyfriend ever well now is husband because in my 27th birthday he proposed to me heeey turn up.

Few years later Adianis proposed to Bradley yeah you heard me right she proposed to her séance he didn't have the balls to do it and also Milly and Me both had kids but at separate times I had twins and she had a girl she is called Leslie.

Well that leads us to now we are all old well we aren't that old but still we are 53 to 54. We can still do things and play but not as much anymore because ain't no one trying to break their backs here all of us have kids and some of us have grandkids like Milly and Keiliani yeah Keiliani married one of my coworkers oh yeah I forgot we all got jobs when we got out I became a surgeon, Milly was a singer, Adianis a teacher and Keiliani became a vetenarian . Back to the point its years later and our lives are wonderful and when I said at the beginning as I watch my husband in bed is because its night time and Im not sleepy so im just staring at Ross sleep which is creepy now that I think about it well its time to go to sleep goodnight.

Fin that is the end of kidnapped by a bunch of girls wow its over tear but I have more books to come byeee thanks for reading :)