Getting to know you

I just woke up i got up and stretch out i go inside the bathroom and brush my teeth and take a shower i go and put on a stripped shirt and some jeans and leave my hair a pony tail. I go down stairs and see that no one is awake yet i go to the kitchen and serve myself cereal i go to the living room to watch TV i see that the guys where still asleep i sit down i search through the channels i stop on the news channel i see that there still trying to find out who kidnapped these guys but i look to my side and see that the Ross guy is waking up he yawns and try's to stretch out but then realizes that he can't he looks around and stops and looks at me he says " wait so it wasn't a dream great" i say "no it wasn't buddy your still here and will be for a long time" he looks at me and then sees that i was eating i ask" you hungry blondey" he nods i go get his apple and a glass of milk yeah i ain't that cruel i go back and say" OK i don't want to feed you so i'm going to untie you OK but no trying to escape" he nods then i untie him he rubs his hand I give him his food he then says" what's your name""it's Denise" he says"that's a pretty name" i look at him and say" thank you now please just eat your apple and drink your milk" he shuts up and eats. A few minutes later Harry,David and Keiliani wake up we gave the other guys there apples and something to drink then everyone was awake Milly and David where hitting it off over in the corner they where laughing and flirting alittle i look near the stairs Harry and K was talking and in the kitchen Bradley and Adianis where annoying each other me and Ross where just listening to music that was playing on the radio I wanted to dance so bad but I don't want to dance in front of the guys so i just taped my foot i see that Ross is doing the same he noticed that i was stairing at his foot . I looked away and we just stayed there until one of my favorite songs started to play and then Ross said"would you mind to dance with me"i was surprised a little but i answered" OK but don't try nothing fancy" he took me from the hand and put his hands on my waist then put my hands on his shoulders and we started to go with the music we danced around put i was facing the ground just to not look at him then a minute later the song finished. When he let go i went to the kitchen there i still see Adianis and Bradley arguing i shut them up and asked"why the hell are you two fighting for" Brad said"because she ate my apple yesterday and i went to sleep hungry" Adianis then said" i gave you a bite you liar" they kept on arguing so i got my water and left i go out if the kitchen and see Harry and Keiliani still taking but then i see Milly and David with candy i look closely and see that they had my gummy worms i marched up to them and took my gummy worms away they both looked at me scared but i said " why are you two eating my gummy worms and Milly you know how i get when people take my things"she said "sorry Denise but we wanted something sweat to eat and all we found where those" i then said "oh really how about the ice cream we have" Milly answered "oh yeah forgot about that" i just left and went back to the living room i still see Ross there but he turned off the music and put some TV i sat down and saw that he put it on news it then shocked me they found out that some girls where the ones that kidnapped these guys i called the girls for the to see this Keiliani then said" shit they found out the gender that was the strongest clue to find out but how did they found out" the news reporter said they last saw each boy with a girl great now we have be more sneaky.

(Hello people hope you like it leave a comment if you want byeee)