The Capture

Denise's pov

The next morning I woke up and went downstairs I saw that the girls were already up and the the boys too no one was talking well Jessie and Adianis were but that's it also David and Milly were cuddling on the sofa and Bradley and Harry were quite when I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw Ross look at me with a bruise on his cheek he looked at me with such sad eyes at that moment a blast of guilt hit me even though he hurt me by lieing I still have feelings for him man I feel like I'm in some romance book but as I walk into the kitchen Keiliani pulls me to a corner and starts "hey how do you feel you look sick?" I look at her and said "I'm fine just tired and lazy" I smiled at her and she gave me a small smile and then we got some cereal. When we finished I wanted to talk to Ross I brought him a ice pack he was sat on the sofa I sat next to him there was tention in the air it was awkward so I said "I brought a ice pack for your bruise" he look at me for a second and then grabbed the ice pack he put it on his cheek then he said "Denise I never wanted to hurt you is ju..." I cut him off and said "Ross I understand now that you never wanted to hurt me I can see it each time I look into your eyes I can see the hurt and sadness you have is just that it hurt to know that I can't ever be with you" now we were sitting so we can look at each other he then said "Denise but we can be together" "no we can't I'm a criminal and if I mysteriously become your girlfriend after you were just kidnapped and yes it might work but I'm not going to leave the girls I promised I will protect them with my life and I will keep that promise even if someone would kill me if I did they are my family" I said with my eyes starting to water Ross took my hand into his and looked at me dead in the eye and said "then bring them with you I wont tell anyone that you kidnapped us we can make up a lie and plus you can have ordinary life" when he said that I thought about my life if we didn't do all of this It could of been awesome but I knew that will never happen but with Ross it seem like it could I just sat there stareing at space I was snapped out of my day dream when Ross stood up and brought me with him he then gave me a hug. I was stone by that point I saw that the girls and the guys were looking at us I then returned the hug we stayed there for a good 3 minutes or so we let go of each other we looked at each others eyes before anything could happen I pulled away he was disappointed then Adianis said "soo what's going on with you guys?" I was about say something until Ross cut me off "we are trying to settle things I want you guys to come with us" everyone was in shock they were all quite then Milly said "sorry but that can't happen even if we try" when she finished Jessie's phone rang he looked at his phone and read something then out of the blue he pushed Adianis off him and started walking towards the door but before he could Keiliani stop him and asked "were are you going in such a hurry?" he replyed by saying "somewhere that's all see you guys" I saw that he mumbled something Keiliani let him go but before he left he said "Adianis im breaking up with you" and with that he ran off I looked at Adianis and she was about to cry then out of nowhere BOOM! the FBI busted throw our door as they came in they grabbed me and pushed me against the wall then the guys band members started to come in they all hug them but as the FBI started to take us outside we all tried to get out they're grips but it didn't work all of a sudden the guys came up to us and tried to take us away from the agents Ross came to me and tried but then his brothers grabbed him they grabbed Harry, Bradley and David too but a few feet away from the door Ross amazingly got out his brothers grip and ran to me then all I felt was him kissing me I kissed back but we were separated I heard the guys screaming our names as they took us into a helicopter as we were going up I saw the guys run out of the house Milly saw too and tried to call out for David when we were in the air we all looked at each other with sadness and worry the one thing we didn't want to happen its happening in front of our eyes we have no chance in trying to live a happy life.

Hey guys wow my book is almost over lets hope my next book is better well thank you for still reading this amazingly byeee :).