30 | ever after

k last chapter 🥲

-

"okay i think i got everything," i nodded as i closed my last suitcase.

"right," lou said as she raised her eyebrows. "now you just have to figure out how to close it."

"yeah," i sighed. "come help," i waved her over.

she walked over and sat on my suitcase. i then struggled to zip it up but i managed to get it eventually.

we both sighed and just sat on the floor.

"i cant remember the last time we spent the summer apart," lou started.

"i know," i agreed. "but there's a first time for everything," i joked.

"ugh you're out here doin all this grown shit with your girl," she started. "meanwhile i cant keep a boyfriend," she continued, making us both laugh.

"you're still gonna have fun in cancun with your family," i reminded her. "make sure you send me pictures."

"you too missy," she rose her eyebrows. "you better get good ass polaroid pics so we can stick them on our wall."

"yes ma'am," i chuckled.

"also if you could bring me back a french boy that'd be cool too," she shrugged with a grin.

"polaroids and french boys," i laughed. "got it."

then there was a knock on the door.

"that billie?" lou asked.

"yeah," i said. "she said she had a surprise to show us."

"oh god," lou shook her head with a chuckle as we walked into the kitchen.

"come in b," i yelled.

the door opened and in came this blonde girl.

is- is this my girlfriend????

lou and i's eyes shot super fucking wide as our mouths drooped. billie's hair was blonde and she now had bangs.

excuse me???

billie laughed at our reaction. "you know, it's a lot easier sneaking in because no one knows i'm blonde," she laughed.

"woahhhh," lou exclaimed.

 "so what do you think?" she smiled as she did a playful spin to show her hair

"i love it!" lou exclaimed.

"me too!" i smiled. "now i really wanna sit on your face."

lou closed her eyes and folder her lips in. "you just gotta ruin shit, don't you?" she chuckled at me.

"did i ever complain every time you talked about fucking a guy?" i asked.

"yes," she nodded quickly.