4 | date?

i woke up to the sound of a phone vibrating loud as fuck. i turned over and saw billie waking up next to me, moaning as she searched for her phone.

we fell asleep? together??? in the same bed???

"hello?" she answered. "okay. okayyyy. bruh okay i'll be down," she then hung up.

groggy and confused, i said "what, you- you okay?"

"yeah. my bodyguard is out there in the parking lot for me though," she said as she sat up and yawned.

"what time is it?" i sat up too.

billie looked at her phone. "5am."

"damn," i furrowed my eyebrows. "i don't even remember falling asleep."

"you were out like a light," she giggled. "it was actually adorable."

"oh god," i face palmed. "i didn't take up all the space did i?"

"no but you did play footsie with me," she laughed.

"no," my eyes got wide. "in my sleep?"

"yeah," she continued to laugh. "it's okay, don't worry."

"no that's fucking embarrassing," i whined. "god i'm so sorry."

"okay seriously you've got to stop apologizing to me," she chuckled.

she then started to crawl over me. my bed is against the wall and billie was on the inside so she had to crawl over me to get off.

"thanks for being such a sweetheart though," billie said as she looked in my mirror to fix her bed head.

"no. thank you," i told her. "you could've lashed out on me and you didn't."

"i didn't wanna make you feel any worse than you already did," she shrugged.

"i deserved it though," i said as i got from under the covers and sat at the edge of the bed.

billie sighed. "okay," she walked up to me and cupped my face. "maya, i am not mad at you so you shouldn't be mad at yourself."

i got nervous but hid it well. instead i started blushing and looked down. "okay," i said.

she smiled and rolled her eyes. "you really are gay aren't you?" she asked as she went back to my mirror.

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"you tense up every time i get in your face," she chuckled. "that or your ass starts blushin."

damn call me out then.

i didn't even know what to say. "how- wha- well-"

"see," she started laughing again. "be honest," billie walked up and got in my face again, locking eyes with me. with her low raspy voice, she said "do i make you nervous, maya?"

i honestly could've came.

i just took a deep breath, not breaking eye contact with her. i know what she's doing and i refuse to let her win.

billie smirked. "it's okay," she got out of my face.

"that's actually not cool, ya know," i rolled my eyes from embarrassment.

she looked at me to see if i was really upset.

but i wasn't. hell i want her to do it again.

"don't look like that," she told me as she came and sat next to me on the bed. " i think it's cute."

"ew why?" i looked disgusted. "it's embarrassing."

"no it's not," she pushed my shoulder. "you're just very gay and that's okay," she patted my shoulder with a chuckle, making me push her shoulder.