7 | that's what i get

i woke up in the arms of billie.

it doesn't even feel real to say that.

i fell asleep with my head on her chest. her boobs make great pillows btw.

last night she gave me one of her oversized tshirts to sleep in and i just had my underwear on under it.

and don't worry, i texted lou last night and told her i was staying with billie. and right after, i put my phone on dnd because i know for a fact lou was gone be on some bullshit.

anyway, after i woke up, i looked at billie and she was still sleeping. i slowly tried to get out of her grip but it woke her up.

"oh my god," she rasped. "what time is it?" she asked me.

"um," i reached and tapped my phone. "9:37."

"oh," she yawned and then looked me in my eyes and smiled. "hi pretty girl."

i started blushing like crazy. "hi," i giggled.

"you kissed me last night," she smiled.

"i did," i giggled.

then her phone started ringing.

"hello?" she said before putting in on speaker.

"hey b," the girl said.

"hey claud."

"you ready? i'm outside."

"oh shit," billie's eyes got wide.

"did you forget?" she started laughing.

"hell yeah," billie laughed. "okay i'll come open the door so you can wait in here while i get ready."

"okay," she laughed before hanging up.

"you're leaving?" i asked as i rose up.

"um," she said as she quickly got out of bed. "well claudia and i are supposed to walk our dogs together on a hike today."

"ohhh," i slowly nodded.

"ugh fuck," she ran her hands through her hair. "okay she cannot see you. so i'm just gonna let you stay here while i'm gone."

"oh?" i rose my eyebrows.

she squinted at me. "mhm don't do too much."

"oh i'll do just enough miss pirate," i evil smirked.

she just chuckled and walked out. i could hear her let claudia in and they started talking.

"okay i'm about to get dressed," billie yelled to claudia as she came back in the room, shutting the door behind her.

"okay i'll be back in a couple hours," she came in rushing. "just stay put," she whispered as she went into her bathroom.

i followed her in. "what if i get hungry?" i tilted my head.

she closed her eyes and chuckled. "my pantry is stocked. help yourself," she said as she put her hair in a bun. "wait can you cook? don't burn my shit down."

"i'm not," i laughed. "maybe."

she squinted. "it's best you eat some fruit."

"oop," i tilted my head.

"oop nothing," she chuckled. "okay, i'll be back," she said as she rushed out the door.

"oh- okay," i said.

she then paused and turned around. "sorry," she said.

"it's fine," i shook my head.

she tilted her head. "what is it?"