14 | still obsessed with me

ok real quick, what's y'all age range?
1 = 13-16
2 = 17-19
3 = 20+
4 = younger than 13

k happy reading!

-

"hey maya! maya!" arden called as she ran up on me while i was walking back to my apartment from class.

"oh," i stopped to face her. "what's up?" i asked kind of awkwardly.

"i um just wanted to check on you after this weekend," she said, nervously. "that was crazy what happened to you."

"yeah," i nervously chuckled. "it was but i mean, i'm okay," i shrugged.

"well good good," she smiled.

i awkwardly nodded with a grin before turning around to start walking again. arden walked by my side and started talking again though.

"so how do you know billie eilish?"

"oh," i paused. "um we're just friends," i shrugged, not knowing what else to say.

"right but like how did that happen?" she chuckled. "kind of weird huh? i remember how bad you used to be obsessed with her."

"and i'm still obsessed," i mumbled.

"you are?" she laughed. "is it hard being friends with her after you literally dreamt of marrying her?"

"um nope," i chuckled. "not at all."

"she must don't know that you had a crush on her?" arden continued. "i guess that would be weird huh?"

"yup," i looked down. "so weird."

"well um anyway," she started. "i was wondering if you wanted to hang ou-"

"woah woah wait," i looked at her. "you weren't trying to be around me until you saw me at the party," i squinted. "is this cause i'm cool with billie now?"

"no girl i'm not a fan of billie," she said. "you know that. i just actually miss you believe or not."

"not," i grinned.

"maya cmon," she put her arm around me.

i just chuckled. "arden please. we've been broken up for like 6 months now. i'm not back tracking."

"i don't see why not," she rolled her eyes.

"because i'm with someone," i hesitantly said.

"like a relationship?" she rose her eyebrows. "i know not with dj."

"god no! not him," i shook my head. "fuck him."

"then who?"

"someone," i looked down. "i- i don't know. i don't even think it's a relationship."

she squinted. "then what is it?"

i just shrugged. "two girls that love each other and fuck each other."

"fuck?" she rose her eyebrows. "since when did you start having sex?"

i paused and looked at arden. "since i found someone that i feel connected to enough to do so," i said with slight attitude.

"you and i were connected," she said in offense.

"sure," i rolled my eyes.

"so we weren't?" she rose her eyebrows.

"arden we had good times but i mean you cheated," i shrugged.

"well that's because you wouldn't have sex with me," she shrugged.