28 | you are enough

have you ever been in love? are you a self sabotager?

k, happy reading!

-

"billie what do you mean you don't know?" lou asked me frantically on the phone.

"bro i just woke up and- and she was gone," i explained, also frantic. "like she left, her car isn't outside."

"oh my god," lou groaned.

"and you sure she's not there?" i rose my eyebrows as i paced back and my forth in my living room.

"yes billie i'm fucking sure," she said loudly. "i'm gonna put you on hold so i can try calling her."

so you must be confused, right?

okay here's what happened.

the other day, after maya fought christy, she passed out because it was way too much movement and she had a concussion.

she was fine though, she just needed to rest and what not. but they did more tests to be sure and they let her go a couple hours later since it was only a concussion and plus she was begging them to discharge her cause she didn't wanna be there.

anyway so the next day she was acting really weird, just not really talking much. yes she had to lay in bed all day from doctors orders but lou and i were there with her, tryin to make light of her situation.

well that night (last night), she packed a little bag and came over my place to stay with me, like usual. she was still acting kinda down and when i tried to talk to her about her feelings she'd just change the subject.

anyway, i woke up this morning and she was gone. i tried texting and calling and it's not delivering or anything. so i called lou to see if she was at their apartment and she's not..

"my texts and calls are going through but she's not responding."

"wait your shit is delivering to her?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"ye- yeah," she said slowly. "yours still isn't?"

i sighed. "n- nah," i said, now confused. "im- im- i don't get it."

"do you think she could've just went to get something to eat or like-"

"no cmon louanne let's be for real here," i said in distress. "wou- would she just leave me like that?"

"did you say something to her that maybe hurt her feelings?" lou asked me.

"wha- no! no!" i exclaimed. "i didn't do anything. i just tried to cheer her up cause i know she was still down about what happened with christy."

lou gasped. "wait you don't think christy talked her into coming with her right?"

"there's no way christy wants anything to do with maya after she beat her ass like that," i shook my head.

"so what else could it be?" lou sighed.

"i don't fucking know," i groaned. "like i knew she was still shaken up but just getting up and leaving without saying anything? and- and blocking me?"

"yeah that's weird as fuck," lou said. "but where is there for her to go?"

i thought about it then i gasped. "wait lou don't you have her location?"

"she turnt it off," lou replied.

"ugh fuck!" i yelled. "so you don't have any idea to where she could be? as her best friend?"

"if anything you would know as her girlfriend," lou told me. "i mean didn't you introduce her to one of your hide out spots."

my eyes lit up. "oh my god. oh my god you're right! the pier!"