21 | maya!

"so?" billie asked me, getting all in my face.

"what eilish?" i giggled.

"are you coming with me to atlanta or nottttt?" she whined.

"you know i want to but i have a volleyball game the same day you guys leave," i told her.

"we can leave right after-"

"billie you know the game won't end til like 9pm," i shook my head. "your team is not gonna wanna wait on me."

"i won't give them a choice, the fuck?" she furrowed her brow.

"b," i rolled my eyes as i chuckled. "i just got in good with them. i don't wanna push it."

"they will be fine," she emphasized. "pack your bags."

-

"i am so fucking nervous," i panicked as i packed my bags for atlanta. "traveling with billie is one thing but with her team? ugh you should be coming with me."

"i wasn't asked," lou chuckled. "plus someone has to stay here and be a whore."

"okay," i laughed, shaking my head. "like what do i even wear?"

"maya," lou started. "you're just going to a show of hers in atl. just wear what you'd normally wear to a concert."

"but she also mentioned this after party that a lot of celebrities will be at and- and-"

"maya!" lou laughed. "stop overthinking it. you have good taste in style. plus even if your outfit is ugly, you're hot so it'll workout."

"oh shut up," i laughed. "what time is it?"

"4."

"fuck i need to get dressed for the game," i groaned as i got up and rushed to the bathroom.

"wait isn't billie supposed to be coming to pick your bags up so you won't have to take them to the gym?" lou furrowed her eyebrows.

"yes but she's late and not even texting me back so i'm gonna have to take them with me," i shrugged. "it'll be fine."

i got dressed for the game and lou dropped me off at the gym.

i walked in there with a duffle bag and a suitcase. the duffle had my volleyball stuff and the suitcase had my stuff for atl. my teammates looked at me weirdly when i rolled the suitcase into the locker room.

they started asking me where the hell im going and i just kept saying im going out of town right after the game and they need to mind their business.

remy walked up to me with a chuckle. "taking another vacation?"

"just for the weekend," i chuckled.

then my phone started ringing. i could hear it but i couldn't find that mf. don't y'all hate that??

"do you see my phone? it has a yellow case," i said as i looked around, digging through my bag.

"oh i see it," remy said as she grabbed it from under my bag and looked at it. "who's b?" she rose her eyebrows.

i looked at my phone and it was billie facetiming me. her contact name in my phone is 'b🤎' .

"oh just- my cousin," i quickly lied.

i walked around the corner of the locker room where no one was and answered the phone.

billie had her phone propped up on the dashboard of her car while she talked to me.