chapter 33

author note: so maybe i won't end this... lmk if i should make more oitnb fics tho!!

i started a new oitnb fic called fantasy!!! go check it out

——————————-

i wake up in the middle of the night. it was about 2 in the morning. i was sweating, i had no idea what was going on.. i was awake and i couldn't fall back asleep.

i throw the blanket off of my body, i look over at alex who was asleep. my stomach was achy, i quietly hurry to the bathroom i bend over a toilet and i begin to vomit.

i smell a faint scent of weed. i was curious, when i was done puking i follow the smell to the showers. i pull back the curtain. nichols.

"what, not gonna share?" i look down at her sitting on the tiles, i sit down next to her "come on nicky.."

"what, now you wanna talk to me and pretend everything ok?" she talked back, exhaling smoke

"what, are you doing heroin again?"

"fuck no. it's just a smoke."

i nod "good... so can i get a hit.. help with the.. nevermind"

"help with the what?.. what're you talking about?" she passes the joint

i take a puff and i lift my shirt "i got shived. it hurts. and i'm not a snitch"

she lifts me into her lap "holy fuck. why didn't you tell me?"

"i was mad at you. for throwing me in solitary."

"come, let's get help. it looks deep"

i shake my head and i softly kiss her "i know somthing else that'll ease the pain..."

"god ivy.." she kisses me back, by this point the joint was put out and her hands were down my khakis.