chapter 4

hey besties, author here. sorry for being inactive. i got diagnosed with covid so it's been stressful and on top of that i've been busy with school! sorry the chapter is short, just wanted to get something out!
last update: 10/12/21

chapter 4:::

"Nicky? what do you want for payment? i can give you commissary if you want. there's really nothing else i can give you."

"you'll see ivy. it'll be great"

"ok..sure"

nicky walked to her cube and i walked to mine that was shared with alex vause, 5 minutes the later the guards did count and i was nowhere to be seen. i still hadn't gotten used to the schedule in here.
pornstache looked around and chuckled
"that girl is in for it once i find her"

Nicky knew exactly what he had planned in his sick, pervert head.

"hey uh..i can go find her. it's no problem really"

"nice try inmate. back to your bunk!"

Nicky went back to her bunk as she was freaking out, i checked the clock and i realized what time it was.

"shit. it's count time"

I left the chapel and i walked back into the dorms quietly without Mendez catching me. Nicky saw me before i sat down and she walked to my cube.

"what the hell ivy?! Where on earth were you? Pornstache is looking for you!"

"i lost track of time. i was busy.."

"doing what ivy? i wanna know"

"no it's a secret. if i told you it wouldn't be a secret, would it?" i smile a bit as i look at her

she grins at me "sure kid, go to bed" she gets up to leave

i look away from her as i stuff something small into my cabinet/desk thing next to my bed.

"ivy tell me what it is"

"it's a present. it's almost Christmas"

she smiles and she walks back to her cube. In the middle of the night i sneak into Nicky's cube, i sit at the end of her bed and I rest my hand on her thighs. She slightly moves but i didn't mind.

"Nicky?..Nicky?"

I never realized how peaceful she looked when she was sleeping, she looked like and angel. She was perfect. I liked the way her crazy hair hugged her face and i loved her soft skin.

She slowly started to open her eyes

she groans

"hmm? what kid?"

"your finally awake, come with me"

"where to?"

she got up and slipped her slippers on as she stretched and yawned.

"chapel"

"why're we going to the chapel at 2am?"

"your Christmas present nicky."

her eyes widened as she smirked at me. She knew what was going to happen, she knew i liked her. Who wouldn't? She's perfect in every way and she cares about me, Nicky is one of those people that you would do anything for, you'd do anything to see her smile or to even just exchange eye contact with.

"are we doing what i think?"

"maybe Nicky. you have to wait and see"

I took her hand as i led her to the chapel, the guards usually slept in the guard bubble while we were asleep so it made sneaking around quite easy. I closed the chapel doors after we entered and i sat with her in the chairs. Nicky made the first move, she leaned over me and she kissed me and I kissed her back. Her breath was nice and her lips were soft, her hair brushed against my cheek causing me to look up at her and smile. I didn't think she'd make the first move, i was supposed to. I didn't think she liked me, maybe she didn't and she only wanted to get in my pants. We only kissed, nothing more but it was nice and i liked it but maybe she didn't, maybe she wanted more.

"Nicky? it doesn't bother you that we aren't doing more, does it?"

"of course it doesn't bother me. i don't wanna go to fast with you."

after awhile we went back to our cubes so we didn't get caught in the morning when the guards were doing rounds, i woke up early to get a shower. I got my shower shoes and my shower kit and i went to the bathroom, the bathroom was empty and it was nice since it's always crowded and there's always a line, i'd say in about 30 minutes it'll be packed in here. Nicky usually comes in 10 minutes before it starts crowding and then goes to breakfast and there's always a line since breakfast starts at 6:30.

I sat at the table with my tray, i sat next to alex who was sitting across from piper and lorna. Nicky wasn't there yet, she was probably still in the bathroom getting ready for today. There was a broken dryer in the laundry room that me made her had to fix and those are always a pain.

"i need to go find Nicky" i quickly said before standing up

"what's going on with you two?" alex grabbed my hand before i could leave

"it's nothing, i just don't want us to be late for electrical. me and her have to fix a dryer today. big work"

"ok ivy. i'll see you two later then" Alex let go of my hand and i left the cafeteria

alex looked back at piper and lorna.

"somethings going on with Nicky and ivy" piper exclaimed

"wait, pipes you don't think they're fucking? holy shit"

"what? no. ivy literally just got here. that's kinda fast for Nicky..unless Nicky really likes this girl" piper laughed as she ate her food

—————————————————————————

I went to the bathroom to find Nicky, since everyone was at breakfast it was empty.

"nicky?... you in here?"

i didn't get an answer but i heard a shower running, i walked over to the shower and i opened the curtain. it was Nicky.

"Nicky what the hell are you doing? your soaked!"

i turned off the water and handed her a towel, she took it from me and dried her face.

"swimming."

"in the shower?"

"yes ma'am!"

"come on, we have work in 20."

i handed Nicky her dry clothes on the bench outside of the shower, i looked away when she changed. She brushed her teeth once she was done and we headed to electrical.