chapter 10

tw: sh in this chapter!!

—————————————————————————

"hey uh...you know anyone who's got some drugs?" i asked around the yard since we didn't have work today.

"i'm outta drugs but i've got cigarettes, with weed. i've got two of them, but it'll cost you." leanne had told me, staying quiet. it was weird that she didn't have drugs seeing as she was a meth-head  and always high.

"uhm yeah, it's something. watcha want for both of them?"

"i want potato chips from commissary, toothpaste and your lunch tray for two weeks"

"toothpaste, really? i mean it's not like your rotting meth teeth are gonna get any better."

"i want what i want. have my stuff to me by tonight and you get your stuff."

I nodded and i walked back into the prison, commissary wasn't open yet today so i couldn't get leanne her things. but fuck i really wanted those cig's.

I walked to the dorms and asked around for toothpaste and a bag of potato chips. I traded some things around and i got what i was looking for. I held the items in my hand as i walked back out of the dorms, i bumped into nicky on the way out and i dropped what was in my hands.

"sorry." i kneeled down to pick up the toothpaste tube and potato chips.

"weird snack combo. what're you doing carter?" nicky asked me, crossing her arms

"bartering" i told her "i'm in a hurry"

"come to my cube when your done? i miss you. we haven't had sex in such a long time." nicky whined

"i haven't really been in the mood Nicky, give it some time."

"oh my god ivy, it's been months without sex. you know i can't go that long without going insane. just let me touch you, let me turn you on."

"you seem fine Nichols. i'm not in the mood."

"but you haven't even kissed me."

"i've been busy, look i really gotta go. it's important."

"yeah, fine. just come to my cube when your done, to hang out." Nicky rested her pointer finger under my chin and she kissed me before walking back to her cube.

——————————————————————————

I walked to nicky's cube after visiting leanne, i had both cigarettes in my bra to hide them, i sat next to nicky in her bed.

"hi nicky."

"hey kid" she smirked and kissed me, it was a long lasting kiss, it was enjoyable. i always enjoyed any type of attention from her

to be honest, i missed her kisses and the sex but i didn't want all of it to be about sex. sure, i missed her a lot and i missed her touching me but i felt guilty about the fentanyl incident a month ago so i guess this was punishment to myself.

i pulled back from her after a few seconds i slightly smiled. "i'm sorry."

"for what ivy? you haven't done anything wrong."

"for being absent. we haven't really hung out this month. been busy."

"although it sucked, it's good that me and you are here, in this bunk right now. i missed you a lot, kid"

"mandatory pat-down ladies!" CO mendez, also known as pornstache raised his voice as he entered the bubble. "stand outside of your cubes."

"shit." i whispered and i left nicky's cube and i stood outside of mine.