🌸~||Chapter 4||~🌸

~Chapter 4~
"An awkward sleepover"
---

🌸⚠️!Small warnings!⚠️🌸
This chapter contains...
Language
Bad spelling,
Bad grammer,
Boy x Boy,
Lbgt,
Muichiro x Tanjirou..

-----
Muichiro's pov
-----

"THE FUCK?! WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?! IS THAT MY JOURNAL?!" As we heard Yuichiro yelled, we all knew we were busted, even the others heard him and came upstairs and we're confused. "We came in your room because we thought we heard something, as if it was a voice or something and then your journal fell and we were just putting it back but you just walked in at the wrong time." Yuichiro looked like he didn't believe a word I said, which makes sense, it was a a terrible lie, I ain't the best lair, maybe to some but not Yuichiro.

"If you wanted to find something you could have just asked you dumbass, don't even try lying because you know you will get caught eventually. But I'm telling you shit because of this, now get out." I nodded and all of us left the room and Tanjiro said, "I'm so confused.." Nezuko whispered in his ear and Yuichiro came out which led all of us going downstairs and sitting on the couch.

"So what do y'all want to do?" I asked, if everyone is already here then maybe we could move on to the next step of the plan. "Truth or dare maybe? Or is everyone's chickens?" All of looked at each other and Rui said, "I hardly know any of y'all still so I'll play." I eventually decided to play and the others later join in which made Nezuko happy. "Alright! I'll start! Uhhh, Kotestu truth or dare?" Kotestu looked exited. "Dare!" As the girl who asked him smiled, she replied, "I dare you to say the F word to someone on your contacts that is not us." Kotestu did it in a flash, "who was it?" I asked. "My guardian!"

I nodded and Kotestu yelled, "Rui truth or dare!" Rui replied, "Dare" Kotestu tried to think of one, "I dare you to...uhhh...oh! I dare you to tell is a secret of yours. An embarrassing one!" Rui seemed to blush a little from embarrassment, maybe he thought of one. "Uhh..the one thing that first popped up is when I went to the bathroom during school hours and the I walked into the wrong classroom, and tripped and fell walking out, and everyone was staring at me."

"Sell of it's embarrassing to you then I guess that counts, Rui your turn!" Kotestu yelled and Rui stared at me, "Truth or dare Muichiro." I wanted to be safe so I picked the basic answer, "Truth" Rui rolled his eyes and then said, "Is it true that your crush is unexpectedly in this room right now?" Oh he had to throw me under the bus did he? I slowly nodded and then said, "Yuichiro truth or dare?" I said and he picked dare, which I smirked at the others and they slowly nodded, "I dare you to kiss Genya." Yuichiro blushed and he looked mad at me.

Don't blame him though! Perks of being the younger twin. Annoy the older one.

Yuichiro stood up and walked over to Genya and then closed his eyes, kissing his cheek. He turned around and quickly picked Tanjiro for the next one. "Tanjiro truth or dare?" Tanjiro smiled, "Dare please." Yuichiro turned dto me and I blushed, I felt like I knew what was coming next. "I dare you to kiss Muichiro on the lips" I blushed red and turned away and I heard footsteps coming towards me. Tanjiro grabbed me cheek and I faced him directly, and he then kissed my lips and I was shocked. As he pulled away I touched my lips and turned away which led the others to laugh.

"Um Senjuro truth or dare?" Tanjiro asked as he walked away and Senjuro choosed dare, "I dare you too, slap Nezuko... I'm not sure honestly.." Nezuko gasped as Senjuro did it without hesitation and then quickly apologized. I was still zoned out a bit after the kiss. After a few more rounds eventually everyone got bored and we all agreed to watch a horror movie. "Have y'all see the adds on the new moving 'Beyond the grave?" Made it up by the way we all shook our heads except for Yuichiro, Genya, and Rui. "What's it about?" Senjuro asked.

"Apparently a girl who is forced into an arrange marriage she doesn't want to be in and heard a story about an abandoned piano who is said to have a ghost roaming there who can bring people to the grave, that is lovayed in her basement, but instead of taking the lives she wanted, they took her own, and the spirt took over her body, now she has to find a way to get her body back before it's too late."

"To late of what? Marrying the person she doesn't want to marry?" Kotestu asked, "No, the ghost wants to end her life but can't because people are around the girl all the time and they are able to stop her from ending her life." It seemed interesting enough, not sure how this was a horror movie though. I prepared popcorn for everyone and Yuichiro started the movie, I sat in between Senjuro and Tanjiro on the couch while the others sat on the floor. So far it was not that scary.

The girl was told she was forced to marry someone and she summon the person, who appeared to look similar to someone who used to be in her bloodline. After she made her wish he took over her body without her realizing and then tried to play with her life right in front of her to make her mad. It was interesting until one part where the girl opens secret room and shows many puppets and dolls and then all a sudden a doll comes to life chasing the girl which gave off a jumpscares to me, Senjuro, Kotestu, and Nezuko. I jumped up and for some reason grabbed into Tanjiro's arm which to him he tried not to laugh.

"Scared much huh?" He said and I blushed in embarrassment, "How are you guys not scared...?" I asked, my voice shaking as I looked away until the scene ended and Yuichiro answered, "I watched these kind of movies on the time I'm not sure how you can't handle a simple chase seem, you could not even handle watching Coraline, you were 12!" I wanted to yell but I didn't want to disturb everyone from the movie for those who were were mostly for used on the ending. Instead I kicked Yuichiro a little in the head and he threw a bit of popcorn on me.

----

The movie did eventually finished and it ended, strangely, the girl found out the boy was her ancestor from 100+ years ago and died from suicide and took over the girls body and tried to end her life in it so he wouldn't be alone anymore. Eventually she was to late and he ended the life and she could no longer head back to being a normal human anymore and instead spender the rest of her life with the boy and even if he was the ancestor she somehow fell in love with him and he felt the same way? Kinds werid if you ask me..

As it was getting late, I begin to yawned and so did some of the others, "I think we should a head to bed, it's a school night anyways" Genya suggested and we all agreeded. We all decided to sleep in the living room, Kotestu who called the couch and the rest of all decided to sleep on the floor. When we all did fall asleep, for some reason I woke up for a minute to something strange,

Tanjiro pulled me closer to him in my sleep but instead of waking him up, I decided to cuddle next to him after turning around a bit and then falling asleep for the rest of the night.

---
"Yuichiro and Muichiro can't handle being alone and apart for to long so sometimes at night they would sleep in the same room together and prepared sleeping bags for whenever that happens, though Yuichiro never wants to admit it. "
---

🌸🌷~Thanks for Reading~🌷🌸
Word count: 1,409