🌸~||Chapter 17||~🌸

~Chapter 17~
"Together forever"
---
~Finale chapter~

🌸⚠️!Small warnings!⚠️🌸
This chapter contains...
Language
Bad spelling,
Bad grammer,
Boy x Boy,
Lbgt,
Muichiro x Tanjiro

I thought this was gonna be short than "The notes in my locker"
I guess this is longer then I intended it to be.
-----
Muichiro's pov
-----

Today was the day I was not hoping for as much, because today was the last day of school. I was surprised on how time flew by, just 4 weeks ago we were talking about this day at Rui's place but now it's actually here and now I'm kinda upset now. I walked over to Nezuko and walked to school together, with the others as well, and on the first day of school, it was only me, Nezuko, and Senjuro. Now it's Nezuko, me, Senjuro, Tanjiro, Kotestu, and Rui. I'm so surprised on how time flew by this way. The pretty breeze of the upcoming summer.

Yuichiro ran over to me and then snatched me a little from the others which left them confused and I yelled, "What!? Is everything okay?!" Yuichiro shook his head and said, "I wanna confess my stupid dumbass love to Genya today but I'm not sure if he'll accept or I have done it to late! I'm scared if he accepts it but it does not work out in the end! I'm not even sure if he likes me back!"

He kissed you back at the hospital two times and you kissed before that what the fuck-

"I'm by your side! If he turns you down then he has no clue on what he is missing out on! Do it before it's to late!" I said and Yuichiro smiled at me and nodded slowly and we catched up with the others. When we arrived at school we then Nezuko yelled, "Well guys, I can't believe it's finally here once again...last day of school. Y'all excited! Summer is coming again and we have all the time to spend together for even longer!" We all smiled and then Genya walked over to Yuichiro and said, "Hey can you meet me during lunch? There is something important I want to tell you!" Yuichiro blushed and nodded, replying, "Sure, there is something I want to tell you as well" I smirked at them and so did the others.

Tanjiro began playing with my hair and I asked him, "you ever think your gonna grow out your hair Tanjiro?" He shrugged his shoulders, "Probably not but you never know I guess" I laughed and he played with my hair untill he bell rang and I was sad and we all waved goodbye and walked to our first period.

----

During lunch, me and everyone ran over and his over a nearby area because this is where the two hopefully confess their love an they together finally, and that being Genya and Yuichiro. Yuichiro stood with his hair blowing slightly to the wind as he waited for Genya, who later showed up a good bit later. "Sorry, got head behind a little" Yuichiro turned around and said in his normal tone of voice, "Whatever, just be in time later would you?" He crossed his arms and Genya took a deep breath, clearing his throat. "To not keep you waiting...I want to tell you that I love you Yuichiro...more then a friend. I always thought I liked someone similar to Muichiro, but I only saw a future with you and your stuck in my mind like an song on repeat. Your small attitude and the look on your face whenever you are flustered is cute. So Yuichiro...will you be my boyfriend.

Already knowing the answer, Yuichiro then said, "I...yes you dumbass..." He said as he hugged Genya, pulling him into a kiss and we all came out of hiding and congratulated them. Tanjiro then kissed me and I blushed, smiling at him and then kissed him back. Kotestu turned around covering his eyes and Rui smacked him from behind. "The hell bro?!" Rui laughed, "Haha... don't call me bro"

"Do y'all remember how we all met?" Nezuko said and Senjuro covered her mouth, "Save it for another time. Last of school ain't enough" we all nodded and Later actually began eating our lunch. "What do you y'all want to do after school?"

"How bout...We head to the Iguro cafe! I love them and their food!" I said and we all agreed to that. Besides, it's where Tanjiro and I had our first date and our first actual kiss. The wind was starting to pick up and then Tanjiro stood up to talk to his sister in private. His hair blowing slowly along with the wind, perfectly standing with his sister. I'm glad I met him in the end, I can't picture my future without him, I feel like there is something more to him then just a pretty face which is true. He's kind, loyal, funny, smart, and a lot more.

In short he is like a angel, to some it's werid to say it like that but I am not lying, a perfect pure soul who was sent in the world of danger and stupidity. I snapped back into reality when Yuichiro smacked my head and I turned to him, "Ay what the hell?!" The others laughed and I rolled my eyes. I stood up and Tanjiro came back with Nezuko. "Do y'all know where Kanao is?" Nezuko asked and we shook our heads.

"No why?" I asked.

"Should we make her join our little gang?"

"Maybe, I mean you are the only girl in this group"

"I know!"

"No, I find her very annoying just by looking at her" Rui said and Nezuko complained about it, "You find everyone annoying! Maybe you should be besties with Yuichiro or something!" Yuichiro and Rui would have been a scary duo.

(Maybe in another story, Muichiro, Nezuko, Rui, Kotestu, Senjuro, and Kanao would be a group but I'm gonna take a break on MuiTan for a bit and move on to another ship and then maybe find an idea)

"The bell is about to ring, we should start heading towards our classrooms hey?" Senjuro said and we all began to go downstairs. When me and Tanjiro were the last ones to head down, Tanjiro pulled me into a kiss and then Yuichiro yelled, "Get a room!"

"Uhhh Yuichiro...there is something I meant to tell you..."

"What now?"

"I may or may not had uhhh...sex I guess..with Tanjiro? When you were in that Coma?"

"YOU WHAT?!"

Who knew, I would do that to my best friend's older brother..

---
"On Muichiro's 19th birthday, Tanjiro Proposed to him"

---

🌸🌷~Thanks for Reading~🌷🌸
Word count: 1,138

🌷~'Epiiogue coming soon'~🌷