🌸~||Chapter 2||~🌸

~Chapter 2~
"A simple Rejection"
---

🌸⚠️!Small warnings!⚠️🌸
This chapter contains...
Language
Bad spelling,
Bad grammer,
Boy x Boy,
Lbgt,
Muichiro x Tanjirou..

-----
Tanjiro's pov
-----

A few years back Nezuko claimed she made another friend, I never them because I was busy with other things and did not hung out with my sister that often during School hour. But when I did meet her new friend, it was a boy, a boy with long black hair fading into a tealish color along with his eyes being that teal color as well, he looked cute and I felt something inside me. It did take me that long to find out what the feeling was, I knew I fell in love with Muichiro now but how could I tell him?

Sure we hung out from time to time but not that often, and each time something always happen that interrupts us from opening to each other closer. I was at my locker and then Zenitsu was talking about nezuko right next to me which kinda pissed me off as he rambles on and on about her. It's fine if you feel that way but I don't want to hear it or know it either. "She's so adorable! Kind! Sweet! And she's the one I wanna mar-" I punched him and he looked up in shock and Inosuke bursted out laughing.

"It's fine to have a crush on her! But just know if you do anything to harm her, I'll kill you!" I said with a smile and then someone tapped my shoulder, "I'll do the same to you for my brother" I turned around to see Yuichiro standing there, him and Muichiro were the same height, meaning he was shorter and I had to look down a little. "Ah... I'm good! Wait how did you-"

"I know you like him. Don't need to hide it. But just know if you try to do anything funny to that sweet, loveable soul I'll fucking kill you." Yuichiro and Muichiro are complete opposites even if they look the same which seems like normal twins to me. "I'm sure Muichiro would appreciate that coming from you! Being protective over your younger sibling is part of being siblings after all!" Yuichiro eyes widen and he turned away. "Whatever, just don't try anything funny alright?" I nodded and he walked away and Inosuke butted in.

"Don't you like him Monjiro?" I gasped and turned around, covering his mouth, I whispered yelled, "No! He scares me! I like his brother!" Zenitsu said, "Awww! You should confess your love!" I blushed but I didn't want to hint about it as much.

All a sudden another friend of mine, Kanao Tsyuri, walked over with a scared expression like face on. "Hey Kanao, what's up?" I asked her and she said, "Tanjiro...I-I well um...may I speak to you alone on the rooftop...please?"

----

Name: Kanao TsyuriAge: 162nd yearCurrent crush: TanjiroEnds up with: NooneShort description:Kanao is one of the most popular female students attending Kimestu academy, she is talented, smart, kind, and perfect towards everyone

Name: Kanao Tsyuri
Age: 16
2nd year
Current crush: Tanjiro
Ends up with: Noone
Short description:
Kanao is one of the most popular female students attending Kimestu academy, she is talented, smart, kind, and perfect towards everyone. Though think that Kanao disagrees and continues lowing her self esteem.

----

"Sure Kanao! Is everything alright?" I asked and she nodded and we both walked to the rooftop together and the wind was blowing steadily, leading her hair to blow along with it. She was a beautiful young soul, she was kindhearted and perfect in every way to the point she can't even realize it. I thought I might like her instead of Muichiro when I first met her but for some reason she was never close to touching my heart as more than a friend's.

"What did you want to tell me?"

"Tanjiro! I like you! I like you a lot! Even if we aren't always around each other! I hope this is an opportunity to get to know each other better! Tanjiro...will you go out with me please?" She said, pouring out her feelings, I was surprised, it was a lot to process honestly. "I-uhhh excuse me?" Was the only words I managed to say in that moment.

"Uhh! Did I say something wrong?! Was that too Forward?!"

"No no! Your fine! I'm just surprised...um Kanao the truth is I don't feel the same way about you, I like you as a friend and I hope you understand that, I actually like someone else and I hope to be with them til the end."

Kanao had tears foaming in her eyes but she still managed to say in a straight sentence, "I understand, thank you for telling m-me...I hope this confession doesn't ruin our friendship..." I walked over and hugged her and she was confused.

"It won't ruin our friendship! You are one of my great friends after all!"

"Y-Yeah...thank you..."

Speaking of confession and all that crap, Genya wanted me to help him with something, I think around a certain someone maybe? "I got to go now! I'll see you later Kanao!" I said and she nodded, waving goodbye and I ran off and then looked around for Genya, I think he said it was paper work but I don't believe him! I then ran by Muichiro and knocked over books in his hand and I turned around and yelled, "I'm sorry Muichiro! I wasn't looking where I was looking!" He smiled and said.

"T-That's alright! You didn't mean to!" The small hint of blush was cute. I walked closer and picked up his books, handing them towards him, "what's the hurry? I-if you don't mind me asking of course!" He said and I laughed a little, "your fine! I was on my way to see Genya to help him with something!" He nodded and then he was looking down a little, still staring though. I wondered if he was checking me out or something like that, I think that is what it was called.

I grabbed Muichiro's chin, lifting his chin to face me and his face was completely red.

"Hey...my eyes are up here you know."

---
"Back then, to tell Yuichiro and Muichiro apart, they wore necklaces with their initial on it, now Muichiro has the sun and Yuichiro has the moon carved into their necklaces. "
---

🌸🌷~Thanks for Reading~🌷🌸
Word count: 1,065