🌸~||Chapter 5||~🌸

~Chapter 5~
"A date?"
---

🌸⚠️!Small warnings!⚠️🌸
This chapter contains...
Language
Bad spelling,
Bad grammer,
Boy x Boy,
Lbgt,
Muichiro x Tanjirou..

-----
Tanjiro's pov
-----

It was probably already 9:45 P.M, Muichiro yawned which made me blush a little, even the smallest things he does I find adorable. I did also going and then everyone just then began yawning. I take it as everyone was beginning to get tired, don't blame.them, it was late, a school night schedule, and everyone always get tired after a long movie. "I think we should a head to bed, it's a school night anyways" Genya claimed and I nodded, agreeing with him and then we all joined in with the idea of heading to end.

"I call the couch though!" Kotestu said and we all let him since I think he was the youngest of us all. I grabbed out a pillow and blanket and layed right next to Muichiro. "Good night everyone!" Nezuko said and we all said goodnight and then all of us fell asleep.

----

During the night, it was kinda cold, I wanted to make a move in Muichiro in my sleep which to some might sound a bit creepy..I grabbed him gently and wrapped myself around him, and began tof all asleep and eventually he turned around abd cuddled with me I knew if he were awake he would questioned why my face was red, my fave was getting hot and I tried to ignore it and then eventually fell asleep with Muichiro.

I opened my eyes to see myself cuddling with Muichiro and I blushed and got up quickly which ended up waking Muichiro up and then we looked up and saw the others crowding around us and saw that they had their phones out and Nezuko said, "Good morning sleeping beauty's! How was it last night? You know you should have gone to Muichiro's room and do um... you know~" I blushed at the idea of it and so did Muichiro. "Well I have to go get ready now, my creepy babysitter is gonna be picking me up"

"What's your babysitters name again? And how are they creepy?" Muichiro asked. "Tamio Enmu, he is a pervert to me, heard he flirts with his boss or something like that, sure I get along with him but do you guys get with what I'm saying?" No.

"I'm confused but I kinda get it" Genya admitted and then Rui sighed and then went to get dressed first and when I stood up, I grabbed Muichiro's arm before he walked away and he turned to me with a confuses face, "I'm sorry for last night, I'm not sure what happened.." Muichiro slowly smiled and answered, "It's alright, I'm not that sure either.." I smiled back at him and then Kotestu said, "Ew, take your couple things somewhere else where I'm not listening or seeing!"

"You were there for the truth or dare, and it's not couple stuff!" Muichiro yelled.

"I was looking away and it is couple stuff, I saw you guys hold hands once! Someone back me up here!"

"I have pictures!" Yuichiro said and Muichiro glared at him. "Delete them" Muichiro said and Yuichiro smirked, "I'm sorry I'm keeping them, could use this for some blackmail~"

Is this how they act all the time?

Eventually an hour later, Rui left a long while ago and Senjuro eventually went home to check up on his mother and it was just me, Nezuko, Kotestu and Genya, left in the Tokito twin's residence. When Nezuko left to make food in the kitchen for everyone and Kotestu helping, the four of us were left and then Muichiro left to use the restroom and it was just a plain awkward momment. "Ow! Fuck!" I looked up to stare at Genya who currently hurt himself on something. "Are you alright?! What happened?" I asked quickly and Genya looked up and answered, "I just put my arm down for a second and I cut myself on a something sharp over here. I guess I'm fine but it hurts like hell."

"Here you dumbass, don't know how it happened exactly but whatever it was your stupid for doing that shit!" Yuichiro said in his rude tone of voice and then Genya looked up at him and Yuichiro began pouring something into a napkin or wipe and then began rubbing in against the cut and then Genya yelled, "Careful! It fucking stings!" Yuichiro looked at him, "Stay still! That's a normal effect now shut up!" Eventually Muichiro came back and watched with me as Yuichiro began bandaging his arm and said, "There, better?"

"Yeah, never knew you were that kind for once in your life Yuichiro..wonder why?"

"I-It's nothing you know! I was just helping! Don't get the wrong idea!" Yuichiro blushed and looked away and me and Muichiro laughed a little.

"Wonder what's it like to be a future couple like that?" Muichiro questioned and I wanted to make a move but I was a bit scared about it. 30 minutes gonvy and we finished breakfast and got ready for school and we all walked to our school together and then Muichiro came a little closer to me and I turned to him and asked, "you wanted to know what relationship starts like right?" Muichiro turned back and said "From friends or a certain type of relationship to a couple? Yeah why?"

"Would you maybe want to go on a date with me tonight?" Muichiro blushed and then slowly nodded replying, "S-Sure..." His stutter was adorable, I could get used to it. "I'll pick you up somewhere around 7:00 if that's okay?" He smiled softly and answered, "That's fine.." Nezuko and the others turned around,

"Awww~a date~Just date already my goodness!" Nezuko's commented and the others nodded and I blushed red and yelled, "Cut it out you guys! Don't put it like that!" Muichiro was still pretty red and so was I.

I'm just happy that Muichiro agreed to go on a date with me tonight.

---
"Kotestu likes to help his friends with it comes to then In a love situation but does not care for the idea of it himself. "
---

🌸🌷~Thanks for Reading~🌷🌸
Word count: 1,039