🌸~||Chapter 10||~🌸

~Chapter 10~
"Hospital"
---

🌸⚠️!Small warnings!⚠️🌸
This chapter contains...
Language
Bad spelling,
Bad grammer,
Boy x Boy,
Lbgt,
Muichiro x Tanjirou..

-----
Tanjiro's pov
-----

As soon as we heard Yuichiro was involved in a car accident, Muichiro immediately had tears in his eyes and before I could tell him to get in the car, he ran out the room and the house as fast as he could and I tried to yell for him, "Muichiro your get there faster if you get in the car!" He was pretty fast but I did manage to catch up to him and grab him, shoving him into the front seat and then buckling him up. I then ran to the other side and then closed the door and started driving. It didn't take long to get there but hearing the sobs of Muichiro scared me.

Muichiro was the first to get out and I followed him into the hospital he was taken in and then there was a women at the front desk and then she turned around and spoke, "What a wonderful night it is! How may I help you?" When Muichiro was about to speak, I spoke for him, "We would like to see Tokito Yuichiro, he was taken here not long ago.." She began finding information and then said, "2-S, that should be on the second floor I believe, your free to go as soon as you fill these foams out first, what's your relationship with this person, etc and here is one for you as well " I then filled it out as quickly as I could and then Muichiro laid he pen down, finishing it in a flash.

After finishing we went over and took the stairs and then we looked for the room and then eventually found it and then there sat Genya on a small bench outside the room. "You guys made it! Hey, so the doctor is not allowing anyone in until they figure out what's going on.." Muichiro sighed and sat down and I patted his back while sitting next to him.

"So what exactly happened?"

"Well, I'm not sure exactly, I just remembered I was getting groceries like I was asked and then a sudden I saw Yuichiro ran across the street... crying? I'm not sure and then a car came right at him not long later and then... well yeah, I immediately called an ambulance...What happened before he left the house.."

"The two got into a fight...and Yuichiro wanted fresh air.."

"It's all my fault..." I heard Muichiro whispered. I turned to him and said, "it's not your fault Muichiro... don't blame yourself..." Muichiro looked at me and his eyes looked puffy and red, "It is my fault! If only I never opened my mouth he wouldn't have ran out the house!" I hugged the smaller make into my arms and said, "You said what had to be said...it could not have been today, but no matter how much you don't want to say it...it has to be said..." Genya looked at us confused which who could really blame him?

The doctor then came out the room and then announced something we didn't want to be announced, "I have good news and I have some bad news..."

"What news?!" Muichiro yelled, "well the good news is that Yuichiro is alive and his heart rate and everything is perfect right now!"

"So... what's the bad news?" Genya asked.

"Yuichiro is what seems to be a coma for who knows how long, we will do everything we can buy you may see him, though nothing will respond for him.." Muichiro pushed the doctor out of his way and ran into the room and I apologized for his actions and me and Genya walked into the room and Muichiro was hugging onto Yuichiro.

It was quite unsettling to see the boy with many bandages on and wires. "How long does a coma usually last for his condition?" Genya asked and I tried to think about it through research, "Well, I think 2-4 weeks maybe? But there's a good chance it would last longer then that."

"Why can't it just be hours...? I don't want to wait for days, weeks, months, or even years! What it lasts a decade?!" Muichiro cried out and I ran over to hug him, "Yuichiro seems like a strong boy, this is a good hospital and if they do everything they can, he will be up and no time!"

"What if he never wakes up...or loses his memory?" Muichiro only though negativity at this point. "He will wake up I know it, and if he does wake up and loses a few memories, it can be recovered in hours, days and weeks, it is very rare when it comes to months" he slowly smiled at me a little, "That k you Tanjiro..." He hugged back and then Genya walked over to the sleeping boy and then leaned down towards his face, kissing his forehead.

"This is not sleeping beauty Genya..."

"I know...just felt right for some reason..."

----

When we did leave the hospital, we said goodbye to Genya and then I walked Muichiro home and I asked, "Do you need me to stay the night?" He turned to me and nodded, "I'll like that.." we made it to the Muichiro's place and I asked, "Hey where are your parents but he way?"

"Business trip, they will be back in a week maybe and that should be their last trip before they change jobs, which to me it's relief because..well what happened now and I miss them so much" Muichiro said and I nodded. I felt bad for him and Yuichiro, their parents are hardly ever home and they mainly grew up getting to know their babysitter basically until they were 15. We then we went over to his room and Muichiro jumped into his bed and I layed into he bed next to him and brought him closer to me. Muichiro turned around and then closed his eyes as I slid my fingers through his hair and closed my eyes, falling a sleep.

Goodnight, Muichiro.

---
"Genya avoids telling anyone but he later fell in love with Yuichiro when he came over the night of Tanjiro and Muichiro's first date. While playing the pocky game.."
---

🌸🌷~Thanks for Reading~🌷🌸
Word count: 1,073