🌸~||Chapter 9||~🌸

~Chapter 9~
"Tokito Twins"
---

🌸⚠️!Small warnings!⚠️🌸
This chapter contains...
Language
Bad spelling,
Bad grammer,
Boy x Boy,
Lbgt,
Muichiro x Tanjirou..

-----
Tanjiro's pov
-----

I was at Muichiro's house chilling with him in his room and we were just playing games with each other for a bit. "Yuichiro says he wants to kill you.." Muichiro said and I froze for a minute, I knew Yuichiro would do something like that to protect Muichiro but I didn't think he was that over protective, I'm sure he was just joking..."That's..nice of him?" Muichiro laughed a little and then I kissed his forehead and then we heard the door open, "Muichiro! I need your help with something!" We heard Yuichiro yell and Muichiro said he would be back and paused the game.

Recently Yuichiro had been grabbing Muichiro and having him by his side a little more lately, atleast since the day we started dating, and that being a week ago now. It felt werid though, like an uncomfortable feeling in me, as if Yuichiro is trying to take all of Muichiro's time and his time on me is less spend. I don't really care because Yuichiro is family but it kinda bothers me just a little. I then looked around Muichiro's room and saw photos hanged on the wall around Muichiro's desk,

 I then looked around Muichiro's room and saw photos hanged on the wall around Muichiro's desk,

Mainly Muichiro wall is full of pictures of people he loves, I smiled looking at them and then eventually Muichiro came back and then Muichiro said, "I'm kinda getting tired of Yuichiro keeping me away from other people lately, it's getting a litt...

Mainly Muichiro wall is full of pictures of people he loves, I smiled looking at them and then eventually Muichiro came back and then Muichiro said, "I'm kinda getting tired of Yuichiro keeping me away from other people lately, it's getting a little annoying don't you think?" I wanted to agree but there could have been a very good reason behind it. "I'm sure there is a reason to, have your evr asked if he had Mono or Auto phobia?" Muichiro looked at me confused.

"What is that?"

"The two words relate to the fear of being alone that could be the reason why."

Muichiro looked at me and then nodded slowly, "it makes sense but if something was wrong he would have told me..." I then asked him, "has he been telling you the secrets he been hiding for a long time now?"

"Yeah he ahs, he has been telling me secrets he been hiding from over 5 years ago when ai tell them straight away...it makes me feel like I'm using him as my therapist or something and it also makes me feel like he can't feel the need to tell me stuff anymore.."

I pulled Muichiro into a hug and he smiled at me and I pulled him into a kiss and then he kissed back. As we broke apart the kiss I the smiled and said, "Well, maybe you should talk about how you feel, it's not healthy to be thinking that way...if something is bothering you, it's the right choice to say something about it." Muichiro smiled nodding and then we walked out the room and Yuichiro was cleaning the kitchen and then Muichiro grabbed Yuichiro's arm to stop him from cleaning.

"The fuck are you doing?"

"There is something I need to get off my chest! I feel like you don't trust me with shit anymore!"

"Excuse me?"

"You never tell me anything anymore! Your always have secrets and never tell me until years later while I tell mine to you as soon as it happens!"

"It's not a secret if you share it!"

"Well it really is bothering me! I feel like your keeping everything from me and just telling lies at this point! And why have you been clinging onto me lately?! It's really annoying!"

"Can we just talk later? I'm uncomfortable with the sudden questions your asking...besides it's better when Tanjiro is not here in the same area as us, even if he is in a different room.." Yuichiro looked at me and I turned away, knowing he was glaring at me, waiting for Muichiro to leave so he could tear me from limb to limb.

Muichiro only nodded, and crossed his arms and Muichiro asked, "you promise you will tell me later?" Yuichiro turned to him and said, "Not sure if I can promise that.." Are they really fighting when I'm hear? "Yuichiro! Stop saying that bullshit I'm serious! It's kinda starting to worry me! I'm sorry if I did something wrong..!"

"I'ma head outside for a while, need fresh air from your crap, I'll be back in a fe.." Yuichiro grabbed the keys and left the house and closed the door and I walked over to Muichiro and kissed him, later pulled him into a hug, "I think you guys should give each other some space, if one interfiled with the other it might not be pretty.."

"I guess your right, sorry you have to see that...it wasn't a bug fight it was mainly for something stupid I suppose but still.."

"It's fine, I see my siblings always fight from something stupid." We head back to Muichiro's room and sat in his bed and then exited the game and we just layed in his bed, cuddling with each other and then Muichiro asked out of the blue, "Tanjiro...am I a bad brother?" He said, sounding like he was about to cry almost. "Your not a bad brother! Yuichiro just acts like that! It's obvious he cares about you and he might not express it well and is putting negative stuff into your head because of it but it does not mean you did something wrong for him to act like that!"

He softly smiled and I blushed at the sight of it, I then kissed his forehead against and pulled him closer to him then when we were about to fall asleep in each other's arms a while later, I got a phone call my Genya and then we both sat up and I answered it, "Tanjiro!" I hear Genya yell and I was a bit surprised "Hello? Genya? What's up?"

"I need you and Muichiro to come down to the hospital...there's been an accident..."

---
"Tanjiro is the therapist among his siblings whenever there is a fight going on between them "
---

🌸🌷~Thanks for Reading~🌷🌸
Word count: 1,043