🌸~||Chapter 12||~🌸

~Chapter 12~
"Carnival"
---

Remember how I said in the beginning the story is probably gonna last for like 10-15 chapters, I'm not sure if I'm gonna go over that limit or save the ideas for another story in the future or oneshot it.

Also I'm making a Mitsuri x Obanai book for those who ship those two and for myself to let out ideas I had of these two. I might make a book on Giyu x Sabito but I have many books to work on right now soo might take a while.

 I might make a book on Giyu x Sabito but I have many books to work on right now soo might take a while

(Modern Au)

This one is about Obanai and Mitsuri meeting each other during grade school (elementary) and Obanai fell in love with her at first sight while Mitsuri was unsure of on her true feelings about Obanai. While Obanai finally has the courage to tell her how he feels he finds out that she has a crush on an upperclassmen..

(It's probably gonna be 10 chapters maybe but it's an idea I had, the book will come out later this week maybe but for now I'ma forcus on this book)

Back to the story!

🌸⚠️!Small warnings!⚠️🌸
This chapter contains...
Language
Bad spelling,
Bad grammer,
Boy x Boy,
Lbgt,
Muichiro x Tanjirou..

-----
Tanjiro's pov
-----

It was probably almost around 6:00 by now and my parents just came home about an hour ago, me and my friends were planning on going to a carnival somewhere around 7 or 8. I was excited since I have not been to one in a long time, it would have been my first time with Muichiro! I blushed just thinking about to and I went over to take a shower and get ready for it. I then got out of the shower and went to go get dressed, while putting on clothes Nezuko texted me,

Lovely sister
1 new message

Nezuko:
Hey Tanji! We are probably gonna head to the carnival now because it's a little far from where we are! See you there though! Muichiro misses you a little to much.

Tanjiro:
Alright! I'm almost ready to head out in a bit! Tell Muichiro I miss him to!

----

I smiled at the last sentence and then I finished getting dressed and then started putting on my shoes and that's when my mother walked in, "Hey dear sorry, um do you know when you and Nezuko are gonna get back? You know how attached your siblings can be.." I knew what she meant, lately our siblings have been clinging on me and Nezuko because of the amount of times we go out and we are hardly home anymore. "Probably when they head to sleep, not sure how long we are planning to stay there maybe when Nezuko is finished with every ride in the whole carnival." My mother laughed and nodded.